Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4f3f0b9463a44db40a65ad97250b2814Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ghost Base - 2017/03/18 - Middletown, DE - Galactic Con

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
riathewolf (Alexandra Wolsiefer)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Ghost Base - 2017/03/18 - Middletown, DE - Galactic Con Reply with quote

This was a very nice little convention. It was held in a high school auditorium and gymnasium and had a pretty good showing of people. Lots and lots of children were in attendance and they loved the stickers, trading cards and coloring pages we had put out for them. A few even stayed at the table to color while talking with us, it was very cute.

We were put right next to the BB-8 Builders table which was a treat, and Carida's table was not far off. The First State Squad was lovely and I hope to do more events with them in the future.

The con took good care of us. There was a secure locker room for our stuff that Tray had secured for the 501st but graciously offered to us as well. Parking was free and easy. And the con staff brought us pizza. I would highly recommend that we do this con again. The community was very happy to see us. We got a few people interested in being recruits and Dewey helped answer some questions for those interested in joining as Jedi. All and all it was a nice venue, great community and very nice con staff. Hopefully we can get some more people out next year. I would gladly do it again.

Attendees
Alexandra Wolsiefer - Rey
Dewey Carlton III

Handler
Recruit Kim Cicconi

Photos
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/Riathewolf/IMG_2998_zpsmo3id00l.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: