About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=37de98ddd100e40c7078e2abaf5b322aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Dantooine Base Armed and Ready
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like the proposed Base logo design?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Users Voted : 12
Total Votes : 12
This poll has expired.
Detailed Results

Norhac (Norm Hackett)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Hoffman does our sig banners, the ones that show when we post, and he does a bangin job with them. I have already contacted him about our sig banners and he is going to see what he can do for us with in the next few days. I know he is busy with other projects currently so it might be a bit. Are you afraid the design won't look good shrunkin down to fit? Please, what are your concerns? I will, however, make one up for you if you like. Let me know what your thinking Bart. Smile

Rebel Legion Knights of the Jedi Order: Dantari Temple
Darksaber Jedi Knights Springfield, MO Fanforce, Chapter Representative "Darth_Mordus"
IG/IC-2094, Squad 66, 70th Explorers, 501st Legion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Specifically, I was looking at the top of one of the beta web sites floating around and there's a big squareish logo at the top with a lot of empty white space on either side. It's not a huge deal, shrinking it those situations would make a lot of the the excess white space go away... I really can't verbalize it very well, so I guess I'll just be quiet now... If I were in a situation to do a layout with the logo I know tricks to try and work around so it's no biggy.

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Norhac (Norm Hackett)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I see what you are getting at. Basically you are wanting to see something similar to the header banner at the top of this page. Instead of just the logo, there should be more to it. Correct? If that is the case, then yeah, it wouldn't be hard at all to come up with a graphic for that. As for adding it to the page, I will leave that up to whomever builds the website.

Darksaber Jedi Knights Springfield, MO Fanforce, Chapter Representative "Darth_Mordus"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LukeSkiewalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something this? http://www.sunriderbase.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Still just trying to get a better understanding...
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that looks good...

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LukeSkiewalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay cool. I was actually thanking about doing something like that. I want to do it with pictures of members in the background though. So after PlanetComicon and C4 we could whip something up.
Princess Leia Organa (Lori)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone: as per Norhac request, I have updated your base's forum w/your base's logo.

Congrats again... Dantooine! Cool

Drago Lordist (Steve Schaeperkoetter)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I almost passed it up looking for the one without a logo lol YAY!
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to get to sig files tonite, folks. I'm piled up with C4 stuff right now and this has fallen to the side for me.
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't get to the sig files last nite, but if you didn't notice, Dantooine Base is now listed as the location for people, so if you need to have yours changed, please PM me and I can fix that for you.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, thanks Matt.

LukeSkiewalker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I requested a Sub-Forum for past events. I have moved our past events to that forum.

In the future I will move those threads to the forum a week after the event to give time for folks to post recaps and pics. That is unless folks would rather I wait longer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: