Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4117a902ad788f1400ceddc4a97a7bf7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

VT Recruit - Looking for feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HousePadawan ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: VT Recruit - Looking for feedback Reply with quote

Greetings from Vermont!

I have been working with Carl Grasso (House Jedi) as my mentor up here in Vermont on a generic Jedi outfit.

To get me jumpstarted, I've inherited Carl's old tunics, tabards, and obi - and he has helped me fashion a belt and equip it.

I'm thinking I'll need to make some modifications on the outfit to make it meet standards and fit me properly, but I'm wondering if I could receive some guidance and feedback from folks on the forums.

What might I need to do to modify this outfit to fit me properly? (See photo links below.)

Photo Links:
Photo #1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3nT9vn7dpRAQk12TnZtdk9vdUFYQVpUQzlZMkYyeHpaS3g0

Photo #2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3nT9vn7dpRANk5tR2RZbXdVZ3FybmpKWi1YQkRTTDdOQlFV

Photo #3: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3nT9vn7dpRAdzVCTGVJNE1naHIzRDV1MXB1NFJyVzNMd0Fz

Thanks for any feedback you can provide!

-Lara
Orissa Erte ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lara,

I'm new to the forum and not a judge and working on my own outfit as well. The only thing I see in your photos is perhaps the shoulders are a bit wide on you. If you make/deepen the shoulder tucks, it could narrow the shoulders and still allow for the long sleeves described in the guidelines. Your hands seem to disappear when your arms are down. I believe the sleeves are considered correct to be to the knuckles in length.

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: