About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d51ff5c23ef982acf587ea78d9d4d0caMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

San Diego Event: Star Wars Under the Stars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: San Diego Event: Star Wars Under the Stars Reply with quote

Friday, April 20th. Start time is approximately 7:30-8:00pm.

This is being coordinated by the 501st San Diego Squad Leader, Sam Hornedo (TKWinterhawk).

Quote:
Miramar Ranch Elementary School is hosting a Movie under the stars presentation of Star Wars and have requested if we would like to have a few Storm Troopers Vader and any other imperial and rebel type. Please let me know if you are interested and what costume you would be showing up in.

This will be an evening event the move will air as soon as its dark enough to clearly see the movie. My estimation is that its going to be around 7:45 or 8 pm

More details to follow!

So anyone interested please post here and I'll forward the information to Sam. Be sure to include your real name, screen name, and costume.

Donna
Grey Jedi
Jedi costume

Last edited by Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley) on Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Robeewankenobi (Robert Estrada)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss something, is there a date? And can family members come? especial little kids.
Thanks
Rob
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would have to ask Sam that in the San Diego Squad forums on the SCG, Rob.
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been told little kids are welcome, this is a family oriented event. Will be bringing my little ones.

I'll have Jay in his semi-padawan outfit and his mini Parks saber, will probably be in TK myself but I might change into Jedi to actually watch the movie in nice warm robes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: