Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ac17188aafa62c952e8ee01d5646f38cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

501st exstending invite to 2 Northern Iowa Events!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Northern Sector Events (MN, ND, SD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Interested in Attending?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
let me think on it..
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Users Voted : 0
Total Votes : 0
Detailed Results

Quadan ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: 501st exstending invite to 2 Northern Iowa Events! Reply with quote

Hello Rebel Scum!
Matthew Weigel (TK-44449) of the 501st here to exstend a few Event Invites to our Brothers and Sisters of the light side!

I am cordinating 2 events in the Mason City area and am Welcoming you to join us for-

1. 2-11-17 Cupids Undie Run In Mason City's Music Man Square
http://cupidsundierun.org/city/mason-city/

2. 2-12-17 Cub Scouts Blue and Gold in Rockford Iowa (awaiting confirmation on street address)

A few ways to get ahold of me is leave a pm here, PM me on the central Garrision forums (TK-44449) or even email me at Quadan@live.com

I hope to see a few of you there!

P.S. if I am going about inviting you a wrong way and you have another way for me to send invite please let me know!
Quadan ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

street address for the Rockford address is
1460 210th street Rockford, IA 50468
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Northern Sector Events (MN, ND, SD) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: