Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=116d6443ba66e076e56e72b5464b3fc5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello! Welcome to my intro!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isrut ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Hello! Welcome to my intro! Reply with quote

My name is Marisa and I'm coming at you from South Florida!

I am not officially much of anything outside of a life long star wars fan. I joined the forums because I couldn't hold back asking questions any more! I'm currently working on costumes for celebration, uh, like 6? doubt I'll get it all done but I got a Pilot based off Kare Kun from the comic, Jocasta Nu, Baze Mlabus, Random Twi'lek, Yarna d'al' Gargan and maybe Rey. Geeze. On top of grad school and work, I'm praying I'll get it all done! (I may have overwhelmed myself.)

So now I'm a lurker no longer! And I hope (after grad school when time has freed up) I can officially attempt to join the legion.
Finntheirish ()
Ra Kura Base XO
Ra Kura Base XO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the rebellion. Good luck with your build! Quite the impressive list of things. I am building a jawa for myself and my friend, that is all that I dare attempt to complete haha.
Isrut ()

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finntheirish wrote:
Welcome to the rebellion. Good luck with your build! Quite the impressive list of things. I am building a jawa for myself and my friend, that is all that I dare attempt to complete haha.

I am 100% sure I wont get it all done. But I do have some lovely friends willing to help me get progress done! I already have most my helmet done, I've got my jumpsuit to alter, my fabric and pattern for my jedi, a plan for Yarna, and Lekku almost done for the twi'lek.

I've got also like this cute 50's x-wing pilot poodle skirt and jacket, but that's just to comfort to wander around in.
Finntheirish ()
Ra Kura Base XO
Ra Kura Base XO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isrut wrote:

I am 100% sure I wont get it all done. But I do have some lovely friends willing to help me get progress done! I already have most my helmet done, I've got my jumpsuit to alter, my fabric and pattern for my jedi, a plan for Yarna, and Lekku almost done for the twi'lek.

I hope you can finish the Yarna! I have never seen one in person. Hopefully I'll see a Yarna walking around, trying not to trip on all that dangley fabric at celebration! HAHA
Isrut ()

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finntheirish wrote:
Isrut wrote:

I hope you can finish the Yarna! I have never seen one in person. Hopefully I'll see a Yarna walking around, trying not to trip on all that dangley fabric at celebration! HAHA

The hope is to have her ready and done in time to enter the costume contest. But with this school load this semester I'm not sure. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: