Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2d2f8aa4868cafc9781c044d4377242aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Leia's helmet with Endor need advice on creating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReisFarelle ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Leia's helmet with Endor need advice on creating Reply with quote

Hi Guys and Girls! The pilots and Jedi. Smile) Glad to have to join the Alliance to restore the Republic. Wink)!

I have a for you question. How to make a helmet Arrow Alliance as at Leia on Endor?

I want to make the most authentic helmet (copy). Leia's helmet on Endor.

Standard tutorial costume Leia and Luke (Endor) I have read, for which many of its creators Mercy !!

There was a lot of useful information), but some issues are still unclear.:

1 - What is the lower part of the helmet and a bevel which extends from the rear of the helmet to the headphones?

2. - What do the opening for headphones ?? This I do not understand .. What they must be by shape and depth ?

in this post I'm talking about the solid part of the helmet

3 - How does the inside of the helmet? should there be a bevel on the inside of the helmet that he was firmly on

the head or it is compensated by a part from of the cloth helmet (AN-H-15)?

Just want to make such a helmet that would not dangled on my head, and it was convenient and the most fit ..

4. - Do accurate drawings helmet Leia (Endor) ??? It excites me the most, because I want to

The Same helmet ... But not so, for example, as so at soldier who waves her hand in the same episode

(The tutorial can see the difference)Wink)

In general, all who give something useful from this data - Many Mercy!

And yes you will arrive with Force! ))

Last edited by ReisFarelle () on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ReisFarelle ()

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a trial photo of my helmet. So far only a side view, so as the view from the others sides still is difficult for my understanding.

If someone has already done similar helmets and will notice inaccuracies - please let me know.
ReisFarelle ()

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. something tells me That answer will have to wait a long time.. Confused

Whether because of my English, or because of the small number of those who are interested in Endor theme on the forum.. whether because of the stereotypes that a girl must sew costume Padme or Leia dress in the extreme case..Rey. is not interested in the helmet and woodland uniform.. But I love it so much... X-Wing 2
sakraft1 ()

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any measured drawings (let me know if you find one), but a good resource is the Yahoo group "endorbunker", they have a lot of files related to different parts of the endor uniforms:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/endorbunker/conversations/messages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: