Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2705ac36590581be5e7520e1b5ee5703Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base Member of the Month - January 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject: Endor Base Member of the Month - January 2017 Reply with quote

To start off the new year, Endor Base is proud to feature ObiWanCassie. Cassie joined us almost a year ago and her Rey has been a fan favorite.

Tell us something about yourself:

A nerd who loves sewing costumes!! I remember playing my first console when I was about five years old, my brother's gameboy pocket as well as his playstation where I spent countless hours playing Spyro the Dragon. I've been cosplaying for about five years, one of my favorite things to do is to make costumes. As well as the Rebel L
egion another fan costume group I'm apart of is called the West Coast Avengers. Some fandoms I love include, Disney, Marvel, Pokemon, Sailor Moon and of course Star Wars.

How long have you been involved with the Rebel Legion:

I joined the legion in April of 2016

Positions held (past or present)?

None

What costume(s) do you have?

As far as the Rebel Legion goes, I first applied with Rey from the Force Awakens.

What costumes do you have in the works (if any)?

I'm currently trying to make a resistance Pilot suit and I'm also working on the helmet that Rey has in the Force Awakens. After seeing Rogue One I'm highly considering Jyn Erso. I've also been thinking of making a twiliek costume but money has since prevented me.

Do you have a favourite Troop/event:

I really loved the Giants Game this year, SPCA and Rogue One event.

What is your first Star Wars memory?

My mom and I watching Return of the Jedi back when I was alot younger, I want to say we decided to watch it since the prequels had just been released in theaters.

Favorite Star Wars movie:

The Empire Strikes Back

Favorite Star Wars Character:

Obi Wan Kenobi

Any Social Media/Business to plug??

My instagram is Cassierolee and you can also find other costumes I've made on my Facebook page: Facebook.com/cassielikespokemon

Proudly serving the Rebel Legion as Jek Porkins, Willrow Hood,
RFT Gareth Ward, Jedi Knight Wren and 3 Yavin Trooper Techs!

Member of K.J.O. - R.L.S.C. - U.C.G.R - R.A.I.D.

Last edited by Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks) on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay thanks for the feature!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: