Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f631beb94560c08bfb4560e5e00f018Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Finally found it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corsair (Steve Schwarer)

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Finally found it! Reply with quote

Having finally gotten to go and check out Rogue One, I have at last seen the Rebel Legion costume I want to go for.

Loved those blue U-wing (and X-wing) pilots flight suits in R1. The U-wing pilots even have different helmets. (Damn thing is gonna be more expensive than an X-wing helmet)

That's it. That's what I'ma gonna do RL-wise. Now Karen can stop asking me when am I gonna submit something for Rebel Legion. Laughing
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im with you Steve

I plan to make as much of it by myself as I can, but I know things like chestoboxes and helmets will need to come from a vendor.

I have a PLCE belt on order that we can deconstruct to figure out just how the new belts go together. its going to be a LOT of sewing to make this thing.
Krysis (Evan)
Dagobah Base CO
Dagobah Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If y'all can get me enough pics of the helmet I will get to work on molding it once the TOR Jedi is done, I plan on making all of the rebel pilot helmets, so this one needs to be done too
"I wear my robe so that I am warm; I carry my lightsaber so that I am safe; and I keep enough credits for my next meal, so that I am not hungry. If the Force wants me to have more, it finds a way of letting me know."

Dagobah Base CO
Vanguard Temple Master
Rogan Creel (James Mazerat)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be putting a blue squadron suit together as soon as my TFA pilot is finished. Looks like you can use the same vest, helmet, and chest box from the standard x-wing.

Evan, if you ever do the TFA helmet let me know.
Krysis (Evan)
Dagobah Base CO
Dagobah Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFA helmet is on the list
"I wear my robe so that I am warm; I carry my lightsaber so that I am safe; and I keep enough credits for my next meal, so that I am not hungry. If the Force wants me to have more, it finds a way of letting me know."

Dagobah Base CO
Vanguard Temple Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: