Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=89a7ff9271e0f44d6212e09d62e8eb10Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Do I need to make up a Jedi name?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
itskalena ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Do I need to make up a Jedi name?
Event: 29 Jan 2016

Hello,

I'm new to this and ready to submit my application for my completed jedi costume. It has a blank for the jedi name. Do most people use their normal name, or come up with a new jedi name? Sorry this is probably a stupid question. Thanks in advance!
longshot7014 (William Holmes)
Legion CO
Legion CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalena,

Do what makes you feel comfortable. Smile

I created a Jedi name. I am Raith Jerriko and it sounds cool when kids ask you your name. It sounds better in my case than Bill the Jedi. Smile

That is my two credits,

-Bill

Dvotedarthurian ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: Jedi name Reply with quote

How did you go about choosing your name? I've seen the joke ones where it says take the first to letters of your last name, your mother's maiden name, etc. But I've been unable to find any good guidelines for name creation in the Star Wars Universe.
BedlamX (Tommy Sutton)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an old school D&D player, I love making up names (and stories) for any costumes I do. My green Jedi is Jarrin Taarn which happens to be my most fun character on a NWN2 server I still play on (and Taarn was the last name of one of my first D&D characters).

Only thing I use when making up a name is how cool it sounds to me when said out loud. Weird spellings and the odd dash or apostrophe can be added to look all Obi-wannish Smile

Judicial Officer-Mandalorian Mercs
Nes'ari (membership officer)-The Dark Empire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: