Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=039d193365c4bdf18866305cfe0410faMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Troubles accessing some forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robiwan ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Troubles accessing some forums Reply with quote

Hello from France !
I request your help because I have some troubles accessing some forums on the new Rebel Legion forum. For example, “Legion Merchandise”, but this is not the only one. I can confirm that I’m true member of the Rebel Legion (check http://rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=1009&USR=2246)
Can you have a look at my profile and correct this or give me the way to do that?
Thanks by advance

Stéphane Jourdain / Robiwan
merebel ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Troubles accessing some forums Reply with quote

Robiwan wrote:
Hello from France !
I request your help because I have some troubles accessing some forums on the new Rebel Legion forum. For example, “Legion Merchandise”, but this is not the only one. I can confirm that I’m true member of the Rebel Legion (check http://rebellegion.com/cos.asp?COSID=1009&USR=2246)
Can you have a look at my profile and correct this or give me the way to do that?
Thanks by advance

Stéphane Jourdain / Robiwan

Stéphane,
Try it again
Zanzamar ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Not all forums seem available Reply with quote

Good day!

I've just been accepted as a RL member, nevertheless... a friend of mine was telling me of a forum he was willing me to read, but I can´t seem to access it... it´s the Rebel Briefing room, but I don´t see this room in my forums list... is there anything left for me to do to be able to enter this room?

Best regards!
Zanzamar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: