Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0934b0ae7d84935743a84f07f792930bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endorian of the Month - November 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:11 am    Post subject: Endorian of the Month - November 2016 Reply with quote

For November, our featured Endor Base Member of the month is RogueHunter. Russell has been with us for about four years and has three awesome Jedi costumes.

Tell us something about yourself:

I am a native San Franciscan, 47 years old and I have loved Star Wars since it came out in May of 1977. I have met many great people within the RL, both within my base and around the world.

How long have you been involved with the Rebel Legion:

I have been with the RL since 2012

Positions held (past or present)?

I have been the Regional Captain for San Francisco and San Mateo counties for the past year.

What costume(s) do you have?

I have a generic Jedi (though I know have the missing pieces to complete out and submit Ep 3 Anakin) and I have a Sentinel Jedi from the game "The old Republic".

What costumes do you have in the works (if any)?

I will submit my Ep 3 Anakin soon

Do you have a favourite Troop/event:

My favorite Troop? I cannot pick just one as I have enjoyed them all because of the other members that have attended make it so much fun.

What is your first Star Wars memory?

I was 8 and in second grade. My mother went to the first screening at the Coronet Theater and was so excited about it, she got me out of school to go see the second showing. There were about 75 people in the theater during the showing, but when we came out, the line was around the block for the next showing.

Favorite Star Wars movie:

The Empire Strikes Back, of course Wink

Favorite Star Wars Character:

Han Solo

• "Wren" Jedi Knight
• "Jek Porkins" X-Wing Pilot
• "Willrow Hood" Rebel Hero
• "Jek Snowkins" Snowspeeder Pilot
• "Gareth Ward" Rebel Fleet Trooper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: