Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6462a9287b4c6c6e0ada31011a444277Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hi from Bundaberg QLD Obi pad costume
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramobi-wan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thanks stormraven. Where/ what do I need to do to submit it? Smile thanks mate Ben
stormraven ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ramobi have a look at this forum first it has a few FAQ's and other useful information http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=392 .

In a nutshell when you submit your photos make sure they are hi res and preferably in natural light, ideally the costume judges will want just 5 but it doesn't hurt to submit a few extra pics in as well. Next be patient sometimes approvals can be done inside a week but they can take longer and you maybe asked to resubmit photos of some items.
Ramobi-wan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys had a bit of a play today with the camera, should I go generic Jedi at the moment or should I try submit obi Padawan?
I have attached a few photos happy for feed back please, I'm keen to get all this happening:)

stormraven ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gday Ramobi your Jedi looks pretty good, and you have all the optional extras ( cloak, inner Tunic, food pellets and pouches ). I would recommend you just submit the costume as a Generic Jedi as they are not a generic class in their own right - the only ones I know of are specific characters.

When you send in your approval photos if you want to have an action shot with the lightsaber out use the bladed one but with the light off - they will photoshot a blade in for you - as the colored light can distort the colors of the robes and such.
Tobalation ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ramobi,
This is looking really good! I can see you have put a lot of work and effort into tis costume.

Our base has different versions of obi wan, but I don't think we have an episode 1 version! The hilt he uses is one of my favourites.

Just some things I would like to check before you submit your costume for approval (approval requirements)

- Do you have 8 silver and 4 gold food capsules
-Do you have the correct pouches for your belt. You will need 1 x wide brown ribbed belt pouch and 2 tall brown robed belt pouches. To be a specific character they have to be movie accurate. Or, like Stormraven said, go for a generic jedi for now if you don't have the movie accurate pouched yet, always something you can upgrade on at a a later date (thats what a lot of us do!)

Double check here for me please:
http://www.rebellegion.com/obi-wan-kenobi-episode-i-the-phantom-menace/

Other than those little things I think your pretty much ready!
If you have them and i missed them in the photos my apologies. Send in your application. If anything does come back that needs fixing do not worry or become disheartened. It happens quiet a lot but we are all here to help you out Smile
Ramobi-wan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys thanks for the feed back ! Yes tobalation you are absolutely right I do have to get on to those few things, they are in the pipeline.
I will do a generic Jedi first I think just to keep the ball rolling.
Thanks for your help guys I really appreciate it
Ramobi-wan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys back again I have done some more changing and I'm almost Finnish just waiting some new Boots and I just got new pants. I'll take some more pics when the boots arrive. Here are some atm.

Hair
stormraven ()
Active Legion Member

Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like you're almost there Ramobi Dance Chewie
Hopfot (Scott)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's looking good Rams,

But can we all please keep all base posts over on the external forums for all base members to see. The Local base (external) forums are were ALL Local Rebel Legion discussions and business are to be held, with the only exceptions being Command elections. Thank you. Wink

http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/index.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: