Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7d22572192e07d36bd2b1228cb357deeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Saber Staff Makers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wren ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Saber Staff Makers Reply with quote

Hello, I'm shopping around for a saber staff that not only looks great, sounds great, but can also be used in "combat". I was thinking about a ultra saber but with the cost of them I just want to be sure they are worth it. What are other people's experiences with combat saber staffs?
Merc_with_a_Bryar (Sam Falco)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had great experience with my ultra saber sofar. I have one of the two-hand length sabers with color changing feature. No sound, but battle ready. It can be upgraded for sound later if you want, and they offer blade emitter cores, and belt clips too. Also their customer service responds promptly, and they're reliable. If you can, look for them at a con, because they offer con pricing on a lot of their stuff. Hope that helps!

Member:
Ra Kura Base (Florida)
Stormfront Temple
Rebel Legion Knights of the Jedi Order
Galactic Stategic Command
Wren ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Ultrasabers phantom v4 Reply with quote

I love the look of the phantom v4 with windows from ultrasabers. It does not seem Sith like to me - and I'm seriously considering getting a saberstaff from them. The blade color I want is orange or sun rider (teal). Can I feel warm-n-fuzzy about getting a phantom v4 hilt for my staff and having it accepted by the rebel legion? I would hate to spend all that money and not be able to use it for events.

Thanks everyone
Jacobise (Jacob Kimmel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultrasabers phantom v4 Reply with quote

Wren wrote:
I love the look of the phantom v4 with windows from ultrasabers. It does not seem Sith like to me - and I'm seriously considering getting a saberstaff from them. The blade color I want is orange or sun rider (teal). Can I feel warm-n-fuzzy about getting a phantom v4 hilt for my staff and having it accepted by the rebel legion? I would hate to spend all that money and not be able to use it for events.

Thanks everyone

For generic Jedi, there really aren't hilt rules, just blade colors. You start running into specifics for face characters. So you should be just fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: