Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8d0518c37a533e27cbf81e013237818fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base Regulators Logo design, ideas and help wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CooR ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Endor Base Regulators Logo design, ideas and help wanted Reply with quote

I would like to welcome everyone to the idea mill and suggestion pod for the New Endor Base Regulators trooper squad logo design. YEEEAAA!!!!

So lets continue the ball rolling and start getting ideas out there.
If you're like me, ideas are easier than drawing, so if you know an artist willing to lend their talent, please let us know.

Ideas so far:

Art Logo suggestions:
Corsair 13 'CooR' / Honorary Dragon Snake 7
JM Saber-Slinger (John-Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDEAS:
a.) Individual logos for each Rebel trooper type (Rebel Fleet, Hoth and Endor), where they are similar in design but different in color. Sunrider Base did it this way, with light blue for Fleet, white for Hoth and green for Endor. I'll edit this later with their pictures; I just need time to find them.

b.) a General patch design with all three helmets, possibly with redwoods/Endor-type geography in the background?

c.) an ewok playing drums on a set of TK helmets? with Endor forest bckground?

d.) Western gunslinger-style theme with all three Rebel Trooper types standing, like they are getting ready for a showdown at the OK Corral?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you guys brought this up, I'm working on making this one of my priorities for the first couple months of my year, but I'll go ahead and start here (will summarize on the Comlink).

These are the priorities:

As Josh mentioned: Does anyone know someone who works on Graphics that can accomplish what we need in the creation of this logo?

Getting a Regulators Detachment forum sub-section. (Kathy, where do we make this happen?)

Once this is done, we need to make sure all applicable members are listed here.

Anything else?

• "Wren" Jedi Knight
• "Jek Porkins" X-Wing Pilot
• "Willrow Hood" Rebel Hero
• "Jek Snowkins" Snowspeeder Pilot
• "Gareth Ward" Rebel Fleet Trooper
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troopers

I look forward to this art....and any patches (or stickers!!!!!) produced Smile
Nighteagle ()

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: Graphics work Reply with quote

I'm not part of Endor base but I have some small skill in graphics. Mostly self taught. I can send a couple samples if you have an Email I can drop them to.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Graphics work Reply with quote

Nighteagle wrote:
I'm not part of Endor base but I have some small skill in graphics. Mostly self taught. I can send a couple samples if you have an Email I can drop them to.

First of all, how did I miss this??

That sounds great! Please kindly send it to my email at TheKuya@hotmail.com

Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have access to the Endor Base Regulators forum, please kindly check it for some important information that may require your attention and quick & easy participation.

Thank you in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: