About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=87fda8ce90c226ab3b26f98014fe5a25Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

San Francisco Fan Force Reopened

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogue Leader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: San Francisco Fan Force Reopened Reply with quote

Hello fellow rebels,

I dunno if any of you have notice on TFN but the San Francisco Fan Force boards have been reopened. Mainly

due to the events over the last few days in which I will not go over here. But I will say that my Rogue Squadron

have taken near drastic steps to reform the San Francisco Fan Force in a very short period:

http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10448

I have been aprised of the conflict that has occured between the Admins of the the Jedi Council Forums and the

SF SW Club. I will not sit idle and watch Star Wars fans in conflict. I hope that we can put this behind us and

move on with our devoted fandom to Star Wars in a fun and adult manner. I hope that you will all feel free to post

on the SF Fan Force forums again if you live in the area (or not in the area...)so that we can work together in the future for fun

and exciting Star Wars fan events. Thank you all for your time.
Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:56 pm    Post subject: San Francisco Fan Force Reopened Reply with quote

I didn't find time to thank you for taking these measures elsewhere... but seeing as you have made the announcement here, I figured the time was right.

Devisive and separate thinking among fans is indeed a troubleing matter, I belive your solution to be wise and thoughtful... one that makes good use of your long standing appreceation of the SW universe, and your leadership in the SF area.

And while the SF Fan Force is re-settleing, I extend an invitation to make more posts here and help us build solid ties with fellow Rebels in the Bay Area (hey, we're growing ... honest!)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rogue Leader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 8:11 am    Post subject: San Francisco Fan Force Reopened Reply with quote

Thanks for the support Master Jil-Qun Tahm, *bows*

This is one of the most invovled campaigns I've ever had to get personally invovled with except for maybe

planning the fighter rotation at the Coronet for Episode 2 and Rogue Squadron's mission in Ireland. Regardless I

think this will work and I hope the lanes of diplomacy will work for us. I do not mind independent and diverse

thinking from our fan community but I oppose conflict between Star Wars Fandom.

If the Rebel Legion here would like, they are more than welcome to post on the San Francisco TFN boards concerning

future recruitment here:

http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10448

I've been a member of the Rebel Legion for a few months now a I think it's awesome that there is a group that

sybolizes the lightside! May the Force be with us!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: