About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8ec7418095e801eb6efdb903fa478488Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rubinekso (Ruby Rinekso)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

Yes,.. a very big special thanks to Mary Alice for all her hard work!

This was my first event as a Rebel, it took me awhile.... I actually got officially accepted the morning of the Con on Saturday,... but it was worth it!

Pics!!! I need pics!!! My poor droid hands could not hold a camera! lol

"Dear oh dear..."
merebel ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

Mary Alice,

Thanks for everything we had a great time and it was nice to meet everyone finally

Again Thanks

Keith

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

And some random Flickr photos to keep you busy while I get my own photos uploaded: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/newyorkcomiccon 

From artists alley you can get a full view of the con floors. Starting from the left ... ... moving to the right we see the Fox Atomic booth ...
... moving to the right some more ... ... and the end of the con hall.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

many thanks to Mary Alice for all her hard work and dedication in organizing this event for the group.

It was my first trooping in NYC in a while, and I had a blast sporting the orange at the con on Friday, and then TKing it up on Saturday.

So many cool memories and great times seing old and new friends alike..

Like I said on the call home on sunday...

*Salutes* to Mary Alice..  THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
BH-2177 (Darryl Moran)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals!

I just wanted to drop a quick note here and let you all know that it was great meeting and hanging with you! It was nice to see some familiar faces, and to make some new friends. Everyone I saw had fantastic costumes and you all represented well!

It has been said already, but a huge "Thank you" to Mary Alice for all your work and efforts for us!

I hope to have many more adventures with you in the near future!

Take care!

PS: Yo Ed! Did you see the chalk line around the skinny guy on the floor in the changing room hall?
Rebel Alliance Barbie (Monique)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

Hey, it was great meeting some of you at comic con! I wish it could have been longer.
rubinekso (Ruby Rinekso)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

Just found a funny piece on YOUTUBE. There are a few recognizable faces here...

HI-FIVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL07y9JeFHY
Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

DARRYL!!!!

I did see the chalk outline, but I wasn't worried! We had 3 other Fetts to take his place Wink

Dude, it was good seeign you again, we have to do this more often!!!

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by rubinekso on 27 February 2007

Just found a funny piece on YOUTUBE. There are a few recognizable faces here...

HI-FIVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL07y9JeFHY

More NYCC goodness:
http://www.villagevoice.com/gallery/0709,9comicshow,75902,30.html
http://www.villagevoice.com/gallery/0709,9comicshow,75902,3.html?pic=7&total=10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2usCFugc4&mode=related&search=

Benae Quee (Kristin Mrozek Sirota)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: 02/23 - 02/25/07 NY Comic Con: NYC Reply with quote

http://angrygamernet.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=99999999&g2_itemId=15

Angry Gamer Net's Photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: