Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=76787543f5b139a6b4893865b31f629fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New to all this :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shanemun (Shane)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject: New to all this :) Reply with quote

Hey guys, as the heading suggests I'm new!

I am a dad that helped build my kids some Ewok costumes for Halloween last year and decided that I needed one to match! So I am in the process of finishing a chewie costume. Hope to have it done by Friday for the POW. Will be there with my kids as ewoks and my wife as Rey. None of these are approved and think only chewie may be eligible anyway.

I met Stephen in Canmore at the Star Wars day and mentioned it was in progress. Here is a link to my build:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72957

Just thought I would say hi before the weekend Smile and wondered who the new wookie was. Is there other wookies going from this group?

Cheers
Shane
Dance Chewie

oh here is part of the ewok build:

CJKatz (Colin Smith)
Outrider Base XO
Outrider Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Shanemun!

The ewoks look adorable and your Chewbacca looks incredible so far! I hope you find all the time you need to finish it for Friday.

Hope to see you around the show.
Shanemun (Shane)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJKatz wrote:
Welcome Shanemun!

The ewoks look adorable and your Chewbacca looks incredible so far! I hope you find all the time you need to finish it for Friday.

Hope to see you around the show.

Thanks!

Had a blast today. Chewie and the ewoks were pretty popular. Just pulled my costume together to be passable at the 11th hour! It still needs a bunch of work but at least the basic body suit is done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: