About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3c38a4f297178720a1b76bc2ababab05Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Is Endor Base shrinking?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Is Endor Base shrinking? Reply with quote

I was scrolling down the Base forums and saw Kashyyyk Base, which covers Oregon.  Yet, under Endor Base, it still says "Oregon".  First, Southern California splits off and forms their own base, and now this!  I was going to try to make a banner with all the states we cover, and wanted clarification.  Master Jedi? 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Is Endor Base shrinking? Reply with quote

That could be a good thing. If our region isn't so spread out it could be easier to organize support for local events and what not I suspect Southern California benefits from this.

As for putting States on our banner - I'm kind of in the camp that says the Rebel Legion is going through changes. Our base could be getting redefined over the years and it could be a waste to commit actual state highlights to a banner. We can always print up flyers to hand out that specify what areas Endor Base covers. Flyers are easier to modify each year.

Just an idea.

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Is Endor Base shrinking? Reply with quote

Good point, Kathy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Is Endor Base shrinking? Reply with quote

Here is the official Word I got from Ed - Reaper:

"Oregon has been it's own base for a couple of months now. I am fairly certain that a legion wide announcement had gone out. in fact it was the last base formed prior to putting a temporary hold pending the new website."

Hope it helps, this is also why we have two XO officers, but only until Oregon base gets its own website.

Master Jedi

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Is Endor Base shrinking? Reply with quote

OK, so Oregon gets wookiees, we get stuck with ewoks.  Great. 

(j/k)

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Is Endor Base shrinking? Reply with quote

Hey! Its not too bad. Ewoks defeted the stormtroopers!

Master Jedi

Red Four (Bernard Finnigan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Is Endor Base shrinking? Reply with quote

Wait a sec, this means Endor is now stuck in two pieces (or at least two) as Idaho was connected to Northern Cal via Oregon. Now that Oregon is gone, did Idaho go with it? Or are we now an island, separated from home base in Northern Cal?

I guess the solution is to make Idaho its own base, but we dont have anything near the required membership, even for an outpost. But I have wanted to name our eventual base for years:::

IdaHoth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: