About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8d5c742786f84955135a180976c5c237Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

11/11/06 - Make-A-Wish Gala: Rochester, NY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: 11/11/06 - Make-A-Wish Gala: Rochester, NY Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the pictures Nicky, I trust you guys had a good weekend!
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: 11/11/06 - Make-A-Wish Gala: Rochester, NY Reply with quote

It was a little hectic having both the con and the gala to get ready for, but I think it worked out OK. But, I'm definitely ready for some downtime for the holidays when we (hopefully) won't have multiple event weekends.
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: 11/11/06 - Make-A-Wish Gala: Rochester, NY Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by DocBev on 13 November 2006

Thanks to all who donated their time at this event.
Here are the pictures.
Stay tuned for another one of these in the spring!

I remember there was something about an event in the spring, I saw this on their website:

http://westny.wish.org/events/

Any word as of yet? I see on the website it's set for 4/21/2007 

Since this is in Buffalo, and I am available for this... Please let me know what I can do to help out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: 11/11/06 - Make-A-Wish Gala: Rochester, NY Reply with quote

I've added you to the interested list Gil and have sent an email to Jeff so that he can post the information in a new thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: