Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d3888b50c4b2c3fd8da6f338bcc9f02fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

DL-44 For Han Solo (questions)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Weaponry and Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HanTaun ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: DL-44 For Han Solo (questions) Reply with quote

Hey guys!! Smile I am working at completing my Han Solo costume, and I just have a few questions about the blaster. I found a couple nice looking DL-44's on Etsy, and I was just wondering which one would be a better choice.

Thank you so much! Choice 1 --->

https://www.etsy.com/listing/266883517/dl-44-inspired-blaster?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=dl-44&ref=sr_gallery_8

Choice 2 ----->
https://www.etsy.com/listing/264772670/han-solos-dl-44-blaster-star-wars?ref=market

Falcon
ladysolo14 ()
Legion Membership Officer
Legion Membership Officer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: DL-44 For Han Solo (questions) Reply with quote

HanTaun wrote:
Hey guys!! Smile I am working at completing my Han Solo costume, and I just have a few questions about the blaster. I found a couple nice looking DL-44's on Etsy, and I was just wondering which one would be a better choice.

Thank you so much! Choice 1 --->

https://www.etsy.com/listing/266883517/dl-44-inspired-blaster?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=dl-44&ref=sr_gallery_8

Choice 2 ----->
https://www.etsy.com/listing/264772670/han-solos-dl-44-blaster-star-wars?ref=market

Falcon

Not sure what Solo version you are doing but no matter what do not get choice 2, I have a similar one for a Halloween costume and it will not work with the holster. The scope is molded to the main part of the gun so it will not sit outside the holster and isn't accurate at all. The first one is a lot closer to what you will need and looks to sit in a holster correctly.

I'm by no means a blaster expert but I'm learning Smile
Joe Solo (José Hermosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

choice 1, FTW!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! Thank you for your quick responses and helpfulness! Smile I will be ordering Choice 1 today! Smile Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it. Falcon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Weaponry and Props All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: