Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7119e0e347fd1f4938be90221d22d446Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endorian of the Month - February 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Endorian of the Month - February 2016 Reply with quote

This month's Endor Base Member of the Month is someone who I like to call our "Triple Threat"; Sto-Las, who with one costume is a member of the Rebel Legion, Mandalorian Mercs and 501st.

Tell us something about yourself:

I had first heard of the Rebel Legion at San Diego Comic Con 2013 when I had explored the fan tables upstairs. The Sunrider base members working the table had convinced me that my Generic Jedi looked approvable and that I should apply, so I did! I've since then become the first member to build the costume, Mandalorian armored Obi-Wan Kenobi (or Mando Kenobi) from TCW. The armor has been approved by not only the Rebel Legion, but also The Mando Mercs and The 501st! Well... With the bucket on of course, to keep in line with the individual clubs CRLs.

How long have you been involved with the Rebel Legion:

Since July 24th 2013!

Positions held (past or present)?

I have held Regional Commander for the Rebel Legion and am the current Interclub Liason with the Mandalorian Mercs.

What costume(s) do you have?

Generic Jedi and Mandalorian armored Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Lawless Arc of SW:TCW

What costumes do you have in the works (if any)?

After watching TFA 6+ times, I long to dawn the old man Luke so I can channel my inner old man... Eventually I want to do a TFA Rebel pilot but in the meanwhile I have been working on my custom Mandalorian and hope to finish it by the summer of this year.

Do you have a favourite Troop/event:

501st Golden Gate Bridge Walk, it not only was my first troop with my girlfriend, but it was so inspirational to walk with Kevin Doyle again (the first time being at SDCC).

What is your first Star Wars memory?

Wrecking fools with a toy lightsaber on the play ground. I hate bullies...

Favorite Star Wars movie:

I'm going to say Episode 7; though it was Empire Strikes back!

Favorite Star Wars Character:

Obi-wan Kenobi. I will link you an assorted anthology of essays I have written since elementary school that explain why he is the absolute best!

Any Social Media/Business to plug:

Instagram/Twitter: @themandokenobi

Rebel legion, 501st Legion, and Mandalorian Mercs forum name: Sto-Las

Listen to Endorcast on the podcast app and stitcher!

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher. - Enfys Nest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: