About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=714a133344d6046251bf5fa7c86f2642Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TSO Hollywood: the Epics March 27 and 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: TSO Hollywood: the Epics March 27 and 28 Reply with quote

Reposted from the 501st canadian Garrison forums. We are invited to join them for this event, so lets see what we can get!<br>

Hey all:
Hollywood: The Epics
Tue. Mar. 27 at 8:00 pm
Wed. Mar. 28 at 2:00 pm
Wed. Mar. 28 at 8:00 pm

http://www.tso.ca/season/ticket/calendar_perform.cfm?ID=395

So here's the first big thing for this year. The TSO is doing Hollywood Epics and the finally is of course Star Wars. Right now there is no limit to the number of people to attend so please post soon if your interested and get your name on there incase they put a cap on. The venue is huge so we may be able to get away with multiple name character's. It's always best to avoid that but if we can't we should be able to work around it.

I'm sure everyone remembers how much fun the Star Wars concert was and when I contacted the TSO about us coming they said people are still talking about it and it was 2 years ago! 

There are three shows so please let me know which ones you want to do. Roy (Canadian CO) will be taking the Wednesday off work so we will have a few member's there at least.

Anyone interested in going?

Last edited by Primrodo (Justin Monk) on Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me see if I can get some time off of work, I would come up as Porkins again. Luke

*EDIT* I am set to do both shows on Wednesday... 2PM and 8PM

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arsinoe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have other shows scheduled in that time frame so I won't be able to attend this event.
StoyBoy720 (Bryan Patrick Stoyle)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to get out of class, but I could likely do Luke for this event.

EDIT: I'll be there with Gil on the 28th.

Failed First Dates - Comedy Web Series

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you guys there, looking to be a fantastic event!
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck tonight guys!

See y'all tomorrow... Luke Jedi

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
StoyBoy720 (Bryan Patrick Stoyle)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great time today at the shows! It was also great meeting all of you guys, and hopefully I'll be able to come up and do more events with you in the future! Very Happy

Failed First Dates - Comedy Web Series

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always a pleasure guys! Thanks for having us up. See ya' soon... X-Wing 1

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: