Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2b755f5542b3ce0896a3915d6aeb68e0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

All things Jedi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedimeg16 (Megan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shared this thread with a friend of mine who is interested in creating a Jedi outfit in the near future. She lives in Bloomington-Normal, and if I can help her from a distance to become approved soon enough she wants to help out with the FlatCon event.

She is considering a floor length healer outfit, similar to Jocasta Nu's outfit but white.

Member:
Nar Shaddaa Base (Illinois and Wisconsin)
Knights of the Jedi Order
Temple of the Howling Moon (Nar Shaddaa Jedi Temple)
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedimeg16 wrote:

She is considering a floor length healer outfit, similar to Jocasta Nu's outfit but white.

She can do a floor length skirt....but would still need all of the other things from the generic Jedi standard...

tabards, sash/obi, food capsules, pouches, inner tunic....she can get away with shorter boots with a long skirt...but she still must have boots...

Wink

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Jedimeg16 (Megan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about making different variations on my Jedi costume in the next year so that I would have options on which pieces to mix and match, but I'm wondering if there are any specific standards for a Padawan outfit. Obviously I would need to have the braid, which is easy with my hair, but has there been any other distinctive differences between Padawan and Knight?

Member:
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 4)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedimeg16 wrote:
I'm thinking about making different variations on my Jedi costume in the next year so that I would have options on which pieces to mix and match, but I'm wondering if there are any specific standards for a Padawan outfit. Obviously I would need to have the braid, which is easy with my hair, but has there been any other distinctive differences between Padawan and Knight?

no...
not really...

Since you have to be 18 to join the RL...there isn't much emphasis on Padawans..
so..
they follow the same generic Jedi standards..

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Jedimeg16 (Megan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schph Gochi wrote:

no...
not really...

Since you have to be 18 to join the RL...there isn't much emphasis on Padawans..
so..
they follow the same generic Jedi standards..

Very true. Many Padawans were becoming Knights in their late teens/early 20s, with Obi-Wan being older at 25. I'm mostly doing this for fun since my Jedi persona is based on some old bad fanfiction I wrote as a teenager.

Member:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: