Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e2caaefe0a500f6918251b8fb8ec50b8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bail Organa's Honour Guard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Animated Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ixam Let'si ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:07 am    Post subject: Bail Organa's Honour Guard. Reply with quote

I finally found you.

the reason I say that is I have posted this same thread in 3 other places trying to find out which detachment will take it.

1. RAID = No, because they only do OT troopers (good to know)
2. ROYALTY/SENATORIAL: due to charter right up but open to discuss it further with the Galactic Senate.
3. rebel briefing: I put it there cause as you can see these poor poor characters have no place in this forum (YET!) SO the aCOG informed me that you lovely people would accept these troopers under the Galactic Senatorial Command

without further ado I give you (name subject to change) Alderaan Senatorial Guard.

Ixam Let'si wrote:

I'm interested in making this though.

FROM Royal/senator subforum.

this looks like just a pattern as they are able to bend their knees.

also they have varied colouration of the balaclava and different symbols which would mean that these helmets need to be as is with these uniforms.

I think the "boots" is an artistic render of officers boots such as lukes or hans.

we have side shots and front shots in the same screen grab + a close up of the helmet and it looks like that the helmet has a soft parts component to it.

in addition theres a backup so this guy is semi-armoured.

what I can't tell is if the black covering over the shins are armour OR soft armour such as leather spats.

My thoughts are that the helmet, neck / collar plate and shoulders are hard armour.

The shirt is a ribbed and the gloves and Balaclava are nomex and need to be the same colour.

The knees as mentioned before are not armour (or else bad animation rendering cause they bend)

The boots are also curious.

Whats everyone elses thoughts.
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not the senatorial command, we are the Galactic Strategic Command. We accept rebel officers (Gen Madine, Adm Ackbar, the Yavin officers, etc) and alliance leaders ( such as Mon Mothma).

I do wonder why they're not in the royalty/Senate detachment, they accept handmaidens. This is pretty similar.

Do these poor souls have a military rank that makes them Officers? If they're CoG or commanders, then they probably have a place with us.

I need a little more background on these guys.
Ixam Let'si ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granny-Wan wrote:
We are not the senatorial command, we are the Galactic Strategic Command. We accept rebel officers (Gen Madine, Adm Ackbar, the Yavin officers, etc) and alliance leaders ( such as Mon Mothma).

I do wonder why they're not in the royalty/Senate detachment, they accept handmaidens. This is pretty similar.

Do these poor souls have a military rank that makes them Officers? If they're CoG or commanders, then they probably have a place with us.

You only see them for about 3 seconds at the end of the episode. But I'll see what the transmission says.
Landeaux (Paul Land)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Marie, in that they have more in common with the Senate Guard or even troopers like the Yavin Honor Guards than officers. But I would like to know more about them. That's interesting that RAID isn't considering them because the troopers in TFA wouldn't be a part of the detachment.
Naglium (Gordon Gravelese)
Legion Merchandise Officer

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like the LMO and various DCO's need to discuss where this character belongs (and make a decision). Smile

Stuff I have for sale: http://rc5306.yolasite.com/

Merchandise Approval Request Form: http://rlmerch.yolasite.com/request.php
Naglium (Gordon Gravelese)

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also... if other detachments won't take them for one reason or another, isn't UCGR a "catch-all" for those that don't fit anywhere else? (Although I do agree, it should be RAID or RLGS, based on the characters potential job-descriptions)

Stuff I have for sale: http://rc5306.yolasite.com/

Merchandise Approval Request Form: http://rlmerch.yolasite.com/request.php
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bring this up in the Detachment Discussion forum. We'll get it sorted out. Cool
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixam Let'si wrote:
Granny-Wan wrote:

You only see them for about 3 seconds at the end of the episode. But I'll see what the transmission says.

Do you have any more information on these guys?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Animated Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: