About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9d9cebca449ebe2c51cd74bc62eccfa5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

NJ, Scotch Plains - Relay for Life:Fanwood HS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThE MaD RuSsIaN ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: NJ, Scotch Plains - Relay for Life:Fanwood HS
Event starting Fri May 18, 2007 7:00 am for 2 days

Greetings and Happy New Year to all!
I don't know if anyone would be interested or available, but I am going to be starting up a Relay for Life Team in about a week or so when I get the team enrollment information, for an event on May 18-19, 2007. It's a cancer walk sponsored by the American Cancer Society and the high school where I work part time as a theater advisor. I'm trying to find people who are willing to walk with me, in costume if possible, or if they can't deal with the walking, if they'd be willing to do a little photo op type thing to help raise money for my team. I'm still working out the logistics of where we would have the chance to change into costume. It depends on whether or not it's outdoors at the track. It's a really crazy event when it's indoors in the basketball court.
Anyhow - if anyone would be interested, please let me know. The school the event is held at is approximately 20 min (in REALLY good traffic) west of Newark Airport in Central New Jersey. I know it would be a hike for most people, but I figured I would pass it on.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and as I get further information, I will pass it on.<BR><BR>May the Force Be With Us!
Tim "ThE MaD RuSsIaN" Stefanoski aka Haffabacca (for those at the Crofton event) themadrussian@comcast.net
Koda Vonnor (BillCostigan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: 05/18-19 Relay for Life:Scotch Plains,NJ-FanwoodHS Reply with quote

Hey Haffa,

I might be able to make that. Have to see how my schedule looks getting closer to the date.

~ Koda
Ysrossko (Joseph Roa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: 05/18-19 Relay for Life:Scotch Plains,NJ-FanwoodHS Reply with quote

I live a couple of towns over from Scotch Plains so I could probably help out.  I am not a formal member of the RL, but I do have a generic Jedi costume and my Luke ROTJ should be done by then.  Let me know.
ThE MaD RuSsIaN ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: 05/18-19 Relay for Life:Scotch Plains,NJ-FanwoodHS Reply with quote

Here's some links to my page & my team page if anyone's interested:

My Page:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=205640&supId=41618307

My Team Page:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=205640&lis=1&kntae205640=0ABA21F177544F4CB9DB6B2FD08C0BF0&supId=41618307&team=1746510

May the Force Be With Us!

ThE MaD RuSsIaN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: