About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1369f94acfb5c916ba920f14455f522cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Elections 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wingnut

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

It wasnt meant as a jab to you nor was it intended to appear as a rebuttal to your announcement posts. It was typed up and I wasnt auto-updating the thread every 10 minutes to watch. I had written it up and eventually submitted after I double checked my facts.

While I doubt I will be believed, it wasnt written to be a rebuttal to your appointments, it was a response to Gils post and my own addendum to nickys post which I did on my own.

Take it however you want but thats the truth.
Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Scott, this is your last warning the only pooint of your post was to add fuel to the fire here. Why else would you bother?

It deals nothign with Gils former post, which I also said was out of line.

The next time I feel you are out of line you are facing a 1 week ban, end of story.

thread is also being locked., I will move the Office announcements to a new thread.

Cleverlilminx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I have been reading all of this and even though I can understand that real life and priorities must come before our hobbies, I must admit that maybe a deadline should be in place to announce the rest of the base's command staff.

I do not want to go on the attack, that never solves anything, but a desire from the base membership at large to move forward should be seen as a positive and not a negative. If people never cared or posted, I would think that would be cause for grave concern.

Considering the conditions at this time in regards to the blank spots on the command staff for this base, would letting the membership at large have a time line for announcing the remaining slots, say for example by year's end, might settle things down some and lay down the ground work to getting things geared up for the base for 2007?    

Just a thought.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: