Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8fdafa02bac4dad3800626c84e52e7cdMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Info for non members - Joliet Library SWD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 4)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Info for non members - Joliet Library SWD Reply with quote

The largest event that NSB does is coming up June 6th and we would like prospective members and those with costumes that maybe are not 100% complete to join us.

If your costume is incomplete and you would like to wear it at this event, please send me a pm with links to photos of your costume under construction. If you have enough of it done, we would like you come out and wear it.

If you have no costume and want to join us, please make sure to come out and say hi and ask questions.

Here is the all the information you need to know re: the event

June 5th Friday

SET UP: 10:00 AM I will be doing set up of the Hoth Echo Base Tactical screen and associated costumes in the lobby of the Joliet Historical Museum on Friday morning.

Saturday June 6th
6:30am 7:00am
Breakfast at the RT66 Diner on Clinton Street across from the library.

Suiting up:

We have the same changing room next to the museum from 8am – 5pm and can use bigger room for overflow. You can just go the Joliet Historical Museum on 204 North Ottawa Street to get to the changing room. Please let me know if you are suiting up.

The stages are as follows

Clinton street outside the library

11 am Opening Ceremony
11:15 Bill Foster
11:30 American Legion Band
noon il Troubadores
12:45 Prize Drawings
1 pm Commonweather
1:30 Costume Contest
2 pm Prize Drawings
2:15 il Troubadores
3 pm Prize Drawings
3:15 Commonweather
3:45 Closing Ceremony

Museum lower level.

Noon Mr. Freeze Cryogenic Demo . Get the real scoop on carbon freeze.
1 pm Lightsaber Demo
2 pm History of Star Wars Action Figures
2:30 R2 Builders Club
3:30 Light Saber Demo

For parking and how to get there see the link below. and more info. Also look up the facebook page under Joliet library star wars day 2015.
http://www.jolietlibrary.org/starwarsday

Parade.

Costumed participants: We will need to be dressed and ready to line up at 10:30 am in the Joliet Historical Museum parking lot. We step off at 11:00 am SHARP !
We will march down Ottawa street to Cass Street and go left to Chicago Street then right to Clinton street then go right down to the front lawn of the library for the group picture.

Nar Shaddaa Base Group photo:

6-6-15 - 9:30 AM at the stairs in the Joliet Historical Museum

Jedi:

Take particular note of the performance times for Nick and John - they have only 2 performances this year

1:00 PM
and
3:30 PM
All Jedi are requested to be on hand in the Museum Auditorium before and during the performance...it adds to the atmosphere...and we can try for a separate group Jedi photo at these performances.

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
letheal dhark (jimmy moylan)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a "candidate" for way too long now, I should have all my details done for my ERT and pics subbed and hopefully approved on SWD6. Looking forward to seeing everyone at this glorious event

LD
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, you have a VERY nice Endor Rebel Soldier costume that just needs a few tweaks. If you want to join us for the Parade and everything....please know that you are welcome.

As I remember, you are lacking the proper gaiters...I can bring my gaiters along for you to wear for the day.....we do have a GREAT new Endor Leia coming and it would be awesome to have you march with her...

Let me know what other items you might be lacking and if they are kind of a "one size fits all" (like the gaiters)...I will bring with me....

Very Happy

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
letheal dhark (jimmy moylan)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished making the gaiters last night so I'm good to go. Thank you Phyllis for offering yours I do appreciate it see everyone soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: