Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0a9bbf0eb2ef720f933c488dff82cbf8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

A, B, and Y Wing pilots in Star Wars: Rebels Season 2!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kievan Mereel (Sam Coulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:24 pm    Post subject: A, B, and Y Wing pilots in Star Wars: Rebels Season 2! Reply with quote

If you haven't seen them yet, the previews for Star Wars: Rebels season 2 have our heroes meet up with the Rebel Fleet, and we see some sweet starfighter and pilot action!

Star Wars: Rebels Season 2 Official Trailer

Star Wars: Rebels Recon #14 - Season 2 Preview

What's better, is that the lesser-seen pilot costumes are being used, like the green, red and gray jumpsuits! They also have A- and B-wings, though they're not strictly keeping the pilot jumpsuit colors associated with their craft, as we can see that they're mixing and matching helmets.

Also, the inclusion of A-wings and B-wings in this pre-Yavin period is interesting for those who have played the X-Wing computer game that was recently re-released on Steam and GOG. Feel free to discuss that in my other thread:
Comparisons of Star Wars: Rebels and the X-Wing PC Game

But here we can discuss these versions of the pilot uniforms. I know some of you guys will really pick this apart....go!
FoxhoundTCF (Ashley Tyler)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that the EU is no longer part of the cannon but the A-Wings seen in the trailer for Season 2 do look more like the R-22
Rhaethe (Cari Merola)
Assistant Legion Membership Officer
Assistant Legion Membership Officer

Medals: 3 (View more...)
2018 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I do notice is that the chestboxes on all three color pilots is the same. The male red and the male green have the same vest, with the grey female being almost the same, but lacking the pale grey/white "triangle patch" in the front. The red female has a different vest entirely, and also wears a white belt / harness.

I do like the look of these, but I am hesitant to put my hand at building one until I actually see one of these concepts in the show. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: