About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=16f4ca83d4377bb80f556daaed1aad91Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: 11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY Reply with quote

Strawbary from Salt City Jedi has asked me to post this invite here for her.

She was contacted by birthday dad Ron who's son Nathan would like some Star Wars characters at his 4th birthday party. The party is Sunday, November 26th from 11am-12pm followed by a showing of Star Wars (Episode IV original version). As this is a private event, PM me for the birthday party location.

Here's the email from him:

The B-day party - Sunday, Nov. 26th - 11am-noon will be the party, noon-2:30pm will be a showing of Ep IV original version. We will make a donation to St. Jude's Children's Hospital and encourage donations from friends and family that attend. We'd like to get Chewbacca there, Darth Vader, storm trooper, Yoda - and all human characters are welcome. The only one that is a no so far is the Wampa - Nathan was very scared of him at the comic con even tho we said he was nice (Darth Maul may be too scary too - tho Darth Vader and Boba Fett don't bother him). Can you confirm as you know which character will come? We'd ask the characters to come early -11am, and then they are welcome to watch EP IV on one of the biggest screens in Syracuse. Btw, Nathan is turning 4 and we will encourage other kids to dress in costume.

Please post if you can attend and which costume you'll be wearing.

ltcmdrtom@aol.com (Tom Kuntz)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: 11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY Reply with quote

Dar Solo &  I  will attend ,  Not  sure  if  i'm going rebel  or Imp  yet, Prolly  Rebel (Jedi) since  I'll have  just  Imp'ed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DarSolo ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: 11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY Reply with quote

Since Karen from Binghampton is finishing her white Leia, I'm not sure whether to go as her alter, Ewok Village Leia (or get off my butt and make the Ceremonial Leia), Royal Guard or Mara now. Decisions, decisons....
Wingnut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: 11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY Reply with quote

with health situations the way they are...I'm not doing anything for awhile..
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: 11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY Reply with quote

Hope you feel better soon Scott
Wingnut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: 11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY Reply with quote

somewhere a neuro-surgeon is sharpening his scalpel geefully.
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: 11/26/06 - SW Birthday Party: Syracuse, NY Reply with quote

Ugh.  That doesn't sound good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: