About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=88d116f089ee4a4dcc227d393f7be100Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Elections 2006
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anaria Zar-Rel (Kristy Glasgow)
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Elections have come up for command positions in the Rebel Legion. No one else has started a thread for New Zealand, so I will do so here.

Legion elections

* Sept 16th: Open Legion nominations (base and legion level)

* Sept 30:   End nominations

* Oct 1st:   Begin elections

* Oct 15th: End elections

* Oct 16th: Transitions begin to new leaders

Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I would like to nominate myself for the New Zealand Rebel Legion outpost commander Smile

Kristy

Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I would like to nominate myself to stand again for Legion Outpost Commander. If I don't get that I"ll be the webmistress for the site. I'm not sure what exactly happens in our case as there are only the two of us active as far as I know.  I'll ask in the elections discussions forum and get back to you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

The current OCO is already nominated in elections unless they decide to stand down. Regarding other positions (ie. webmaster) the charter says - "A CO may appoint an Executive Officer, State Captains, and other officers to assist with running the base/outpost" - any additional positions would be chosen by the OCO.

Kristy

Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

ahh ok. So what position would you give me. I'm just curious. I admit there wasn't any proper discussion at the time the outpost was formed but I think that was due to you starting your course. I've never been able to contact one of the four members so should the election wait until the other two people are looking to join actually do join. Then we could hold a proper vote. Obviously if my position changes my signature banner would have to be altered as it currently has my current rank. As it happens Kristy you'd probaby be a better choice of OCO as you're closer to where a lot of the trooping opportunities would be.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gwyd-Ian ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I would very much like to second the nomination of,   Anaria Zar-Rel as commander of our humble out post.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Thank you very much, Gwyd-Ian Smile Nominations have now closed, and now voting will begin.

Please post who you wish to vote for, for the position of Outpost CO.

Nominees-

Farra Sti

Anaria Zar-Rel

Voting will close October 15th.

Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Do the nominees vote? Also I'm revamping the website at the moment.
Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

If we can vote I"ll throw my vote to Anaria as I'm not really in the best location to be a good commander. I'd like to focus my efforts on the website and publicity such as making a flyer for the Outpost which can be handed out at conventions to raise awareness of our outpost. Good to see you posting Anthony.
Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

As it looks like you'll be taking over as CO for the next 12 months, Anaria I'd like to offer my services as executive officer. According to the defintion of Command officers  the XO may be put in charge of a specific aspect of running the Base/Outpost such as coordinating fund raisers, handling the development and sale of merchandise, or developing the website. If you feel we don't need an XO then I could be just Webmistress. I think though my rank would officially be legion member as I"m not sure Webmaster/Webmistress is given as an actual rank. Of course it will be up to you Kristy as to what you wish me to do.
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Farra, do you wish for voting to continue, or are you withdrawing from the election? If you no longer want to run for OCO, that means elections close and the remaining nominee is elected. If not, voting will continue until 15th October.

Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I'll withdraw. Congratulations Anaria I'm sure you'll do a fine job. I"ll update the website to reflect the results. One of us needs to let the Legion know that you are now OCO and they'll need to know what my new title if any is.
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Okay, I guess that brings the election to a close. I'll notify Legion Command to let them know of the change.

Thanks everyone Smile

Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Now you need to let us know about other officers as its up to you if you want to appoint an XO or any other officer. I"d like to be involved with the website and publicity in some way and it would take some of the weight off your shoulders if you delegate some jobs to the other members. You can then focus on the things you want to focus on.
Gwyd-Ian ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Grats Anaria
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: