About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f215761c669391ae73a8f638eec26e18Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Boston Super MegaFest?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthWormie ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

Is there going to be any RL presence at this years Super MegaFest?
Erjediik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

Yes there is going to be a Rebel presence! We have table space alotted and will have displays and staff on hand to discuss our favorite topics!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DarthWormie ()

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

Glad to hear it. I am the CR for the Boston Rebels and wanted to make sure there was going to be another SW presence there besides us.

See you guys there!
Erjediik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

I've just been chosen as the Base CO, feel free to send me an E-mail if you want to discuss anything for this! The 501NEG and even some from 501ConnSquad will be there. Alas it looks like a small, if any, SW guest list. We have a table though and will be staffing it Sat and Sun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Erjediik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

OK, we now have a great SW guest that will be at SMF on Saturday! Mr. Billy Dee Williams will be attending Saturday ONLY! We'll be there!
DarthWormie ()

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

WOW! BDW, that's fantastic. Thanks for the update Erjediik!
qui-gonn Jeff ()

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

hi all

finally got on..

SL1327 here from NEG

hope to meet you all, as I am creating a qui-gonn

maybe will be ready for megafest!!!

DarthWormie ()

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

Hi Q-GJ,

Since you're making a Qui-Gon costume I have an question for you. What are you doing for the hair? I have a jedi costume and because of work I really can't grow my hair out THAT long, but would like to do a 'Qui-Gonesque' hair style.

Any tips you can share?
phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

much like me, jeff actually has the hair for it Smile

on that note, i just got my MR qui-gon saber this week. very nice!

jeff - if you get the costume done and want a loaner saber, i can hook you up Smile
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Boston Super MegaFest? Reply with quote

Jeff.. its great to see you here..
another cross member  !!  Sweet !!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: