About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8b61e9bdb6c8341bfdf27f20d5b43a12Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches Reply with quote

(Also posted in the Legion Merchandise forums):

http://rebellegion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6194

Hey, all.

A project that I've been working on for a long time has finally come to fruition. I have ordered Rebel Legion memorial patches for Chanel Vanecek (Endor Base), who became one with the Force on October 25, 2003. They are similar to the 501st version made for her almost three years ago, but have her RL username instead of her TK #. They measure 3 1/2" wide.

Of the 200 ordered, I have offered first dibs to her friends and family here in Northern and Southern California, then the rest will be available to the Legion. They are $5 each, with proceeds going to Chanel's daughter's scholarship fund. You can always donate more if you like.

You can PayPal me at: toschestation@yahoo.com for them then. But remember to add for shipping and for PayPal fees.

Thanks.

Matt Tolosa

Last edited by JedHead (Matt Tolosa) on Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Master--Kenobi (Kim Leigh)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches Reply with quote

Matt,

Just let us know when you get them in.  Can hardly wait for them.

Thanks

EDIT:  Just let us know how much shipping is and we will get it to you.

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches Reply with quote

I got them, Kim.  Shipping should be about $2.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches Reply with quote

Just bumping this and letting everyone know that I still have some available for anyone who wants one.
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches Reply with quote

Matt is it to late to get one? and how much will it be total?

email me with info.
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches Reply with quote

I still have them.  They're $5 each.  Just a dollar for shipping.  Of course you can always pay more if you wish.  Post here and in the appropriate thread in the Legion Merchandise forum.   I think it's on page 2.
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Chanel Vanecek Memorial Patches Reply with quote

FYI, if anyone still needs one, I'll be bringing these to WonderCon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: