Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e8a9e622503622502b483281f8397875Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

What's a Clone to Do? (What Character Slots are Available)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Animated clones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aima Fordyce (Amber Olsen)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: What's a Clone to Do? (What Character Slots are Available) Reply with quote

I've been doing my research for some time, and am a member of the clone detachment forums as well as the 501st forums. Hubby and I have our hearts set on animated clone.

I know that a lot of people do something in groups. I figure by now the Florida Ra Kura base is getting larger, and that most "named" clones have been done several times over. I did some searching, but I did not find a roster of any kind.

If possible, I'd like to add something unique to the group to expand their character representations. If not possible, I'm going to do my favorite anyway, even if ten people already have. Wink

I'd really like to do either to Echo or someone else from Domino Squad, or at the least, Waxer. But since these are all popular clones, I'm fairly certain they've been done.

I'm mostly interested in the named clones on the Roster in my area. Is there a compiled list of this info somewhere? I apologize if I've missed it. I know the rule is "your question has probably been asked and answered several times," but I really could not find it! Smile

Again to condense, I'm looking for animated clone rosters for both the entire legion as well as Ra Kura Base.

Thanks!
Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will also want to check with your local 501st garrison, since they are dual-Legion costumes. Good luck, and enjoy the build!

stroudy (Peter Truscott-Stroud)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to check the base roster out for RL on here. Let me know if you struggle to find it and I'll see if I can provide a link.

You'll need to head to the main webpage for sure.

Just a small bit of advice, I'd say if you don't mind sharing costume duties potentially at some events just go for the clone you love the most.

The worst thing would be to build one then always be disappointed that you didn't do the one you want.

Elstree Base XO
Event Co-Ordinator
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As to the roster, I did find it, however it appears as if it just has not been updated since the web redesign. There is no information on the page.

Also, my favorite clones are tied with Fives and Rex, but I guess I have two reservations about doing Rex:

1) I'm five foot three inches tall. Hubby will be doing Fives. .. if I do Rex, I feel like I'd be making fun of him! Haha!

2) Rex has a *lot* more gear than the regular Trooper. Since this is my first build, I wonder if it will be more than I can chew....

I just really really want to be in the 501st as anyone from Domino Squad. Smile They are my favorite group.
darth_haggis (Stephen Campbell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you're not doing Fives, there's still Hevy, Droidbait, Echo and Cutup that you can choose from. Wink

Flight Officer Mahon "Bruin" Kel'Vannon
Hazard Four

On assignment to Outrider Base
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As to the Roster, I did find it. Smile I had been clicking on Member Portal > Roster, but I had to go a step further. The Roster page doesn't list the divisions from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Animated clones All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: