Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4211d0b497bff1b3f92fdeef575d7d11Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

4 of May, lucasfilm official event. Colosseum in Rome, Italy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Hungarian Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tixerand ben fontanini (alberto fontanini)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: 4 of May, lucasfilm official event. Colosseum in Rome, Italy Reply with quote

For the first time Disney / Lucasfilm organized in Italy an official event for the Star Wars Day

Sunday, May 4th 2014 ( May the fourth ) the famous Colosseum in Rome will be surrounded by a great event.

From 10 am to 20 pm there will be video of Star Wars on the walls of the famous Colosseum in Rome, scale props scale 1:1 (including the beautiful TIE fighter of german garrison and other Italian props), we are already about 100 people in costume ( 501st legion and Rebel legion ) that will make a big parade in downtown Rome near the Colosseum .

Disney pays the hotel in Rome for the night of Saturday, May 3rd to the members of the two legions who will attend the event in costume.

Unfortunately, the event is very near and then we only have a week to give confirmation
until the 19 of april you can write to me at: pr@501italica.com

I need :
your name , your 501st Legion ID or Rebel Legion nick , your costume, if you need hotels Saturday in Rome .

We hope to have you with us in this great event in a beautiful famous location.

Alberto Fontanini
TI6843 /Tixerand Ben
PR 501st Legion italica garrison
PR Rebel Legion italian base

Regional Coordinator North Italy, Rebel Legion Italian Base
Public Relations Officer of 501st Italica Garrison, CT6843
Zarvox (Lajos Kondor)
Hungarian Outpost XO
Hungarian Outpost XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the info and invitation, I'll pass it to the guys and I'll let you know if anyone plans to go.
Zarvox (Lajos Kondor)
Hungarian Outpost XO
Hungarian Outpost XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Seems like one of our guys would like to join the event.
I'll send the details in e-mail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Hungarian Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: