About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9f782107d00f380b24613c9221d13d2fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WONDERCON 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twi'lek Pam (Pam Simpson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by JedHead on 20 February 2006

Too bad we didn't get a pic of Anakin and Aayla together, Pam.  Next time, for sure!

Unfortunatly, I didn't get a pic with anyone at all!   While you folks were taking the group pictures, I was busy filling out entry paperwork at the Masquerade Orientation and trying not to panic.  Then by the time I got back to the convention center in my Aayla costume that afternoon, everyone was already at the Sansweet presentation... and from there I had to go straight backstage.  Oh, well... yeah, we can always try again next time!

Now I'm trying to decide which costume to wear to the Sacramento Comics show since we're finally going back to it again... the Mara is nice since it only takes a few minutes to put the costume on, while the Aayla is more recognizable to most people, but it takes a whole hour to get ready.  It's a tough decision!  An extra hour of sleep... or being Aayla... an extra hour of sleep...  :-D

Pam :-)

http://members.aol.com/Mitji/Twilek.htm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

Hey, Master Jedi.  You made it into Bantha Tracks Online (you can thank me later).

http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/banthaonline/f20060307/indexp2.html

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

Matt,

Nooooo, I can't see it!, i'm not a hyperspace member, noooo!!!, whats on it?,  is there a nother way for me to see it?

Master Jedi

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Master Jedi on 08 March 2006

I'm not a hyperspace member, noooo!!!  Whats on it?

Master Jedi

And you call yourself a Star Wars fan?! 

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

Thanks Matt.

I saw the pic and the comment. It looks great.

thanks

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

I've finally uploaded my photos from Wonder Con.

Wonder Con Photos
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

Here's the SF Fan Force WonderCon photo gallery. Thanks to all who contributed photos.

WonderCon 06
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: WONDERCON 2006 Reply with quote

The only problem is I can never tell which TIE pilot is Matt and which is me! Especially when we're standing in the same photo. LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: