About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=90f1c7ba8ee8459dbc2504c881c69e86Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

Date: May 20, 2006

Who: Any Imperials and Rebel Characters

When: 1 pm-5pm (you should plan to arrive at 11:30 to snap up any available street parking).

Where: HomeTown subdivision, Aurora - SE Corner of Simms and Four Seasons Blvd

Details: First Annual "Taste of HomeTown" event.

This event is being co-ordinated by Jim and Jessi Tampa of the Midwest Garrison. Staging area will be Jim and Jessie's house (pm me for address)...

Arcturus1020

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

Greetings all! I'm Jim from the MWG and husband of Jessi who will be heading up this event on the 20th. Thank you in advance if you're able to make it out this day . . . hopefully we'll be able to raise a lot of money for the American Cancer Society. We'll have Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Stormtroopers, TIE Pilot(s), Bikerscout(s), Jango Fett, Boba Fett, and possilby Tom's R2-D2 unit that day!

There will be food vendors, art & craft show, a car show, and entertainment, so bring your family! Here's some additional information on this event . . . I hope you can make it!

Photo of location:

–Jim

TB-1020

MWG PRO

http://www.midwestgarrison.com
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

Hi Jim.....

Thanks for putting the flyer up.....I have been tearing apart my kitchen all day and haven't been on line too much....

C'mon Rebels.....let's get out there!

Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

I am comming.

This should be a blast!!

Deidra
joe7049 ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

This one looks interesting. Hey, Dee have you moved yet?
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

It pains me, but yes I am now a Cheesehead!!!

This VERRY SMALL town living takes some getting used to.
joe7049 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

You'll get used to it, what town do you live in?
Blue (Beth)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

There is nothing wrong with being a cheesehead.

Welcome to Wisconsin!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

I live in Dodgeville, the home of Lands' End and House on the Rock.

joe7049 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

Have you been to House on the Rock yet? OMG you are lucky! It is a very cool place to go, espessially with friends.
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

I went years ago, sometime when my parents are here we'll go again.

Last time it was July and VERY hot! We'll try and go in the fall when the trees have turned, the view should be great!

joe7049 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

Yea, I went for a field trip. Very nice. Oh and just so you know, weather here in Wisconsin can can do a complete turn around in 5 min. From Nice and Sunny with no clounds in the sky to suddenly cold with huge hail and rain. *spooky*
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

We have constantly changing weather in Indiana, so that's normal to me. But, hay, thanks!

joe7049 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

I just don't want to to get scared away by the 'natural' wisconsin.

Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: IL-Jail & Bail for the American Cancer Society Reply with quote

Sorry that I have been missing in action here....my dial up has been giving me fits...and we all know how slow this forum is to load too....

Glad that you will be able to make this Dee...it should be a blast!  Joe...glad that you will be able to make it too.....

Nothing wrong with Wisconsin....cheese is good!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: