About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5f6b9ab09ea663c16a20360d6f844dd2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bakersfield Condors Hockey appearance...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obi-Shawn (Shawn Crosby)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Bakersfield Condors Hockey appearance... Reply with quote

Bakersfield Condors Playoff game VS the ICE DOGS!

Friday, April 14th - 6:00 PM

Ice Sports Center:

1325 Q Street Suite 100

Bakersfield Ca 93301

Map:

http://www.bkwweb.com/ice7.html

Press Release:

http://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/iyc/publish/article_726.asp

Since this is a playoff game, the crowd is expected to big big and rabid, and a lot of fun. The game is AGAINST THE ICE DOGS, which is awkward but interesting.

Potential events include:

Honor Guard for national anthem

Puck drop with R2

General meet/greet/pics with the crowd and kids

They are thrilled to have Michael McMaster's R2, and REALLY want a Vader, Fett/Mando, and other face characters to flesh out the group.

As always, call with questions or to RSVP:

or post here.

Original message Below:

I'm not sure how far south in Cali Endor Base goes, but I though I'd try...

The 501st has been asked to appear at a Bakersfield Condors Playoff game, at 6 PM on either Friday, 14th April or Saturday, 15th April. (The game date hasn't been decided- We'll know for sure next week.)

Any Rebels want to come play, too? Or even Central Cali Imps who didn't get the memo? The Condors plan to promote our characters in their radio ads, so face characters are welcome.

If so, post here or email me at obishawn@gmail.com and let me know, as we don't want this to be too one sided, do we?

Hockey games are always great events to troop (at least in Long Beach), and we sign a lot of autographs, take a bunch of photos, and meet a ton of kids.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Shawn

Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Bakersfield Condors Hockey appearance... Reply with quote

If its on Saturday i may be able to show. Keep us posted when you find out the date its on.
Master--Kenobi (Kim Leigh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Bakersfield Condors Hockey appearance... Reply with quote

Ok, Shawn already beat me to this.  Even though I'm with Sunrider Base, I'm also regional captain for Kern, Kings, and Tulare Counties.  (Add Fresno if you wish ... Ah delusions of grandure). 

However, if those of you in the area get a message to me, then I can keep you on the lists and contact you for regional performances. 

Thanks,

Kim aka Master--Kenobi

Obi-Shawn (Shawn Crosby)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Bakersfield Condors Hockey appearance... Reply with quote

Bakersfield Condors Playoff game VS the ICE DOGS!

Friday, April 14th - 6:00 PM

Ice Sports Center:

1325 Q Street Suite 100

Bakersfield Ca 93301

Map:

http://www.bkwweb.com/ice7.html

Press Release:

http://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/iyc/publish/article_726.asp

Since this is a playoff game, the crowd is expected to big big and rabid, and a lot of fun. The game is AGAINST THE ICE DOGS, which is awkward but interesting.

Potential events include:

Honor Guard for national anthem

Puck drop with R2

General meet/greet/pics with the crowd and kids

They are thrilled to have Michael McMaster's R2, and REALLY want a Vader, Fett/Mando, and other face characters to flesh out the group.

As always, call with questions or to RSVP:

or post here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: