About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=465f8ff16f328b45ee3338086bbb1717Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

OH - Grand Prix of Cleveland June 23-25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krash ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: OH - Grand Prix of Cleveland June 23-25 Reply with quote

Got an email forwarded to me, from a spokesperson with the Grand Prix of Cleveland. She asked if JKOC (mainly our RL and 501st costumers) would be interested in being part of this year's event.

The race is at Burke Lakefront Airport (June 23-25) in downtown Cleveland. We'll be over in the "Family Zone" where families can bring kids for rides, games, and fun during the race. This is one of the biggest events of the summer/year here in C-town...and they asked for us!

http://www.grandprixofcleveland.com/

We will be able to have an information booth at the race, where we can have all the RL-JKOC-501st info on display. Just got the one table, so we'll have to share space.

I'll need to get a roster of who is interested in working this event (please, put costume and days available) so GPC can get all of us passes for the weekend (including the race). I'll need a final headcount of both Rebel and Imperial costumes by May 15th.

Grand Prix of Cleveland - June 23-25

Krash - pilot, jedi (Fri, Sat, Sun)

hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: OH - Grand Prix of Cleveland June 23-25 Reply with quote

sticking

And I'm looking into this one. I might be able to make it up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MiraxTHorn (Carrie Ivey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: OH - Grand Prix of Cleveland June 23-25 Reply with quote

Sounds like fun, but I'll be out of town.

I can leave my RL photo board with one of you after COSI, if you'd want it for this.

Regards,

M.

Krash ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: OH - Grand Prix of Cleveland June 23-25 Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by MiraxTHorn on 31 March 2006

I can leave my RL photo board with one of you after COSI, if you'd want it for this.

Sounds like a plan...minus the no Mirax part.
darthmitsy ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: OH - Grand Prix of Cleveland June 23-25 Reply with quote

I'm in, unless something drastic changes or there's a POTC gig.  Hmm. . . car guys - July in Cleveland - maybe it's time for that gold bikini to debut.

Wait a second!  Will there be shade?  I crisp like bacon in a pan!

Krash ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: OH - Grand Prix of Cleveland June 23-25 Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by darthmitsy on 02 April 2006

I'm in, unless something drastic changes or there's a POTC gig. 

You know, there's nothing that says Alex couldn't do his POTC routine at this event? And I'll make sure we have some place to get out of the sun for a few minutes...no worries!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: