Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=08578cf237ce68b43a7d967e045a5cfaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

IN- Three Rivers Parade- Saturday, July 8th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: IN- Three Rivers Parade- Saturday, July 8th Reply with quote

Mark your calendars now for the Three Rivers Parade in Ft. Wayne on July 8th.

Last year we had a whopping three Rebels there, and I hope that this year we'll get even more... granted it should be pretty easy to have more than three at this.

The group got second place last year and was a big hit with everyone along the parade route, which is about a mile and a half of walking past people far more sober than St. Patrick's Day

You'd have to come in Friday nite b/c muster is some ungodly hour like 7 or something. There are places for everyone to be able to crash, so no one has to worry about hotels or anything. Jason Ujvari, the events organizer of Bloodfin Garrison, also has a party Saturday evening, and we're all welcome to attend.

For those who went to the DVD release in Ft. Wayne, this is the same group of people, so you know we'll have a good time.

So who's coming?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jade-Walker (Kimberly Dillon)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: IN- Three Rivers Parade- Saturday, July 8th Reply with quote

I know that the Bloodfin site says that we will NOT be standing around in costume like that for hours on end--esp after what happened to Jon (Vader almost had heat stroke).

But we might have to be there early just to be able to get to the parade site.  No details on that yet.

Gypsy3p0 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: IN- Three Rivers Parade- Saturday, July 8th Reply with quote

I can tell you now I won't be able to make it. My Aunt's wedding is June 30th and I plan to be back home in New England for it for at about a 2 week period. Sowwy. V.v
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: IN- Three Rivers Parade- Saturday, July 8th Reply with quote

I'll be there with my Parade Gown.

Deidra
Janqui ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: IN- Three Rivers Parade- Saturday, July 8th Reply with quote

I'll put a maybe on this one. I won't know till the time gets a lot closer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: IN- Three Rivers Parade- Saturday, July 8th Reply with quote

soooooooo....did this actually "happen"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: