Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d35179878c58d75272680239c930183fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

HELP ME PLEASE! Obi Wan Clone Wars Cartoon Season 1-2-3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magus ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: HELP ME PLEASE! Obi Wan Clone Wars Cartoon Season 1-2-3 Reply with quote

Hi I know this has been posted in the passed but its old post and I want to know if people can help me.

I'm looking to make an Obi Wan from the clone wars Cartoon from Season 1-2-3 we have all seen this white amour and under robe does anyone know of someone who can help me with this possible buy off them or have them create for myself

my email is: magus10@msn.com
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/james.rawlinson.1422
witch has my pic of my Obi Wan now and the way it looks
if any of you went LFCC you might have seen my I want to try getting this up for October LFCC but if you can message me on this or facebook or email it would be amazing.

Ben
Many thanks

James/Obi/Magus
Shay Kenobi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James.

I posted this very same question ( just below yours on the the OBI WAN topics list, have you seen it? ) I havent found an answer yet and am waiting on a few leads. Have a read of the previous post , at least there is a little bit of info there. If I discover someone that makes it I will drop you a line.

Regards,

Shay

" Another happy landing "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: