Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=890fda3f0ce287a47f0c0f177e8e9cabMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

FIDM FAN DAY EVENT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrian Kell ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Don, that video looks great! Maybe someone with the skills can add saber glow to it! I can't remember my dueling partners name... (I'm terrible with names) but she did have a great costume, was a really good saber fighter and a very cool person as well. I believe she is from Ra-Kura-Base.

Thanks again for the vid!
Robeewankenobi (Robert Estrada)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Man! I miss all the fun!!!  Eliot, are you a sith?  I noticed in the video how killed the jedi that you use the force in an unnatural way.

We Sunriders need to get together or often......*Bing!  idea.........................

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tyrian Kell ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

LOL, no, I'm not a Sith. Why does everyone assume that just because I wear black, I'm a Sith? Black just happens to be slimming. Smile Actually I have new robes coming that will be charcoal grey... almost black but not quite.

It would be great if the LA fans could get together more often!
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Almost black is acceptable for the new costuming standards; however you will be categorized as New Jedi Order. Any Jedi outfit that is not brown/beige/tan is lumped into that category.

There is still room for another Rebel at the Winter Charity Event next Saturday, December 17th. But you need to let me know ASAP.
Robeewankenobi (Robert Estrada)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Well I will be at the Charity but I will leave at 3:30, Remy has his Birthday! My only boy is going to be seven.  Gosh, what a great age and time.

Anyway, Eliot, some fine folks have a saber class on Wed in Anaheim, are you game? 

I know it is far, but trust me, it is worth it!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

I finally got my pictures uploaded:

Grey Jedi's FIDM Photos

I concentrated on pieces I was interested in, although I did get almost all of the display. The nice part was being able to use the flash.
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Donna - thanks for posting the great pics, my son's going to love that last one.
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

He was very cute. You're a cool dad for doing a costume for your son like that!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Having two boys of my own, I just HAD to get a picture of the two of you.
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Thanks! As for the costume, I really can't take the credit. It was a complete team effort between myself, my wife, Obi-Shawn and his wife. We all did little parts of it. And good thing too ... if he hadn't wanted to be a x-wing pilot for Halloween two years ago (and made me be one too), I wouldn't have my costume.

... and Shawn prodding us along didn't hurt either.

Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

So Jon, if you're joining us on the Rebel Fleet Trooper outfit should we find a small sized one for your son?

(Actually it's very do-able since they sell BDU stuff in kids' sizes.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

What about the helmet though?  I don't think anyone makes kids sized helmets!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

With this talented group, I'm sure we could figure out something.

I like to call our potential members who haven't reached 18 our "reservists".
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

A pint-sized RFT? Hmmm ... I don't think my wife's quite ready for that yet. Especially since she just finished him a "Tatoonine Luke" costume for this past Halloween. Besides, at his height, with that funky helmet, he'd probably just look like a pit droid.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: