About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2a35ebc60c93f271655e44c130a805c3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Archived status?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NightShade ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Archived status? Reply with quote

This may be a dumb question, but I got this email...

"This is an automatically generated message from the Rebel Legion's
membership database system.
You receive this because you are the membership officer for
Sunrider Base and thus entitled to know that costume entry
"Leia Organa" has been modified.

You can view the costume here:
<http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=805>

Log:
The costume entry has been updated.
The application was modified by "Suzijedi&nbsp;(Suzanne&nbsp;Stelling)".

So....what does archived status mean? And why is the picture faded out? Sorry, just not sure what it means. It's been so long since I've been on here, I honestly forgot about the picture and such.

But yay for JJ Abrams directing the next film!

Anyways, just curious if anyone could answer my random question.

Thanks!

Amanda
dbuck (david buckley)
Endor Base XO
Endor Base XO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archived means you have not trooped or otherwise participated in any base activites and/or filled out a census and have therefore become an inactive member of the RL. Also, your base is Sunrider and this thread is on Endor base. Smile

Einstein

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you in Sunrider or Endor Base? Have you done an event in the last year? If not, you're considered inactive/archived.

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NightShade ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an idiot sorry. I was looking it up on my phone and clicked on the wrong group. But no, I haven't been active in the last year, so that's probably why. I will be at Comic Con this year though!

Thanks for explaining, and sorry for being a dope.

Best,

Amanda
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, Amanda.

Just noticed, however, that your costume description says its "not completely accurate", so you might have to modify it to make it more accurate and up to the standards:

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8853

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbuck wrote:
Archived means you have not trooped or otherwise participated in any base activites and/or filled out a census and have therefore become an inactive member of the RL. Also, your base is Sunrider and this thread is on Endor base. Smile

Somehow I only now saw this post.

Actually, "Archived" is not for a term used inactivity any longer. The definition changed a year ago (Matt and Dbuck are remembering the old definitions from the charter).

The definition changed. Inactivity lands people in "Reserve/Inactive" status.

If you have been notified of being "Archived" it is due to having 100% old style costume photo frames or all 'informal' designated cotumes - which has nothing to do with level of activity.

DEFINITION OF ARCHIVED MEMBER FROM OUR LEGION CHARTER:
Quote:
Archived Member

This is a member who no longer maintains one Formal costume approved after January 1, 2008. All their costumes have been designated as Informal or Archived. They must submit a costume and have it judged as Formal in order to return to Active or Reserve status.

Archive Members may not do the following:

Vote in any RL business, elections, or polls.
View or post in members only forums
Buy Rebel Legion merchandise.
Attend LFL sanctioned events as a representative of Rebel Legion

If you'd like to move out of archive trooping is not the way to do it. You'd need to take new photos of your Rebel Legion costumes and submit them to the "My Costumes" section of your profile after you have logged in (the link is found under the bold blue "Forum and Costume Controls" title at the top of the forum page).

I'll PM you to make sure you are up to speed.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: