About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=50d44545361de9ae27c1c24f37f168f7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Il-Chicago/60640-Toys Et Cetera-SAT 5/25/13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woulf ()
Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Nar Shaddaa Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Il-Chicago/60640-Toys Et Cetera-SAT 5/25/13 Reply with quote

Posted for Event Coordinator from the Midwest Garrison, Carlos Mendoza:

Quote:
Hi guys!
We've been asked to make an appearance in Andersonville at a small store called Toys Et Cetera for their Lego creation day. Kids from the neighborhood create lego dioramas and the store displays them in their window for a period of time. Most of these end up being Star Wars related so they thought it would be great if we could come to help entertain the kids.

My kids and I have a special relationship with these guys as they were our store of choice when Zen was sick with cancer and they've helped us out on numerous occasions with adding a small gratis toy to our bag or other nice gestures here and there. The manager Mike is just an excellent all around great guy so when he contacted me I said of course I'd set something up for them.

They have also agreed to make a donation in the Legions name to Make-A-Wish for our appearance.

It's a small store but theres no limit on how many folks can come.

If anyone wants to repost on the Rebel Legion boards it would be appreciated since I'm not on those boards.

DETALS:

Date:
5/25/13

Address:
5311 N Clark St Chicago, IL 60640

Time:
10 AM -12-ish

There will be a secure changing space in the back of the store and water provided. Parking shouldn't be a problem that early but Andersonville can be pretty packed later in the day.

Thanks and I'm sure a good time will be had by all

link for registration thread on MWG boards:
http://www.midwestgarrison.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=14524

Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Outlaw Squadron CO

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Woulf ()
Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Nar Shaddaa Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recieved word from the EC Carlos asking if we had any Rebels sign up for this event.

The contacts are asking for some good guys, looks like they have 2 TKs and a Vader, and they were hoping for a few Jedi, pilots or any good guys.

anyone availible?

Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Outlaw Squadron CO

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: