About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=12a16e65794e9e69f11192aa1ce10c14Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Costume Submitted - Wish me luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sugar Jedi (Jason Vey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Costume Submitted - Wish me luck! Reply with quote

Wish me luck, folks! I just submitted my costume photos for Imperial Knight Ronin Kol (I decided not to go with the face character after all):

"A Jedi knight!? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, and everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"
The Sugar Jedi formerly known as The Grey Elf
KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sugar Jedi (Jason Vey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's curious, I just got through a denial and appeal process. They accepted part of my appeal but not all. I need to re-paint as they feel that the shade of red is too dark, and I need to modify my tabards so they are all the same width.

Re-painting is going to break my heart--I disagree with that call and think the dark metallic red is perfect--but standards are standards and the costume judges have spoken. The tabards, I kind of agree with upon taking a second look.

I expect to have modifications complete and the costume re-submitted within a week or so.

"A Jedi knight!? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, and everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"
KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sugar Jedi (Jason Vey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repaint:

KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
Sugar Jedi (Jason Vey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COSTUME APPROVED! I'm honored to be Echo Base's first official Imperial Knight!

KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Jason, you did a really good job on the costume!

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sugar Jedi (Jason Vey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediXXL wrote:
Congratulations Jason, you did a really good job on the costume!

Thanks, Gil!

KJO (Blumfruit Temple)
Echo Base (Western PA)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: