Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e9b19b809be6612b98432c06541be349Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Archived member - Upgraded for C2E2 Han ANH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeranger ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Archived member - Upgraded for C2E2 Han ANH Reply with quote

I raced to get this done for C2E2 tomorrow. I have been archived for a while.

[img]http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f67/racing-upgrade-han-solo-c2e2-star-wars-han-1.jpg-176846d1366992533[/img]

[img]http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f67/racing-upgrade-han-solo-c2e2-star-wars-han-3.jpg-176847d1366992537[/img]
joeranger ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, I can't post pictures. Here are the links.

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f68/2013-c2e2-who-going-c2e2-1.jpg-177304d1367106066

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f68/2013-c2e2-who-going-c2e2-2.jpg-177305d1367106075

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f68/2013-c2e2-who-going-c2e2-4.jpg-177306d1367106079
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Are you wanting to go from archived back to active? I would go ahead and take the usual front/back/side photos and submit to the costume judges.

Looks like it was a good time. I hope to get out to C2E2 in the future.
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I think I spoke to you at C2E2. Yes, please resubmit your costume, we'd love to have a new Han in the base.
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to check with the LCJ's to see if you need to meet the new standards... may be worth looking at the standards to see if your costume needs any updates before you submit the costume.

Letting the LCJ's know ahead of time may be in your favor.
theeviltwin ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya,

I believe that if you want the costume made active again you will need to submit it and it will need to meet approval as a new costume application please. As with all applications please include plenty of pictures showing all costume details and check the costume standards as well.

If you want open (here on this thread open for all members to comment just as members not judges etc.) feedback on the costume before submitting it to be re-judged then just let us know.

Thanks.
Greg
joeranger ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Here it is for approval. Where do I send it?

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f67/racing-upgrade-han-solo-c2e2-rl-app-jm.jpg-178519d1367378675
Nikkos Khann (Conley Nichols)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall, from a distance this looks fine, but looking closer there are a few major areas that would have to be improved for approval. Firstly, the blood stripes are too wide. What I mean is the height. The width is probably fine, but the height of each stripe is too high. Secondly, the belt for the holster is way too narrow and the pouches and greeblies need to be more accurate. The holster itself needs to have the bottom be closed. I cant tell by the for pics if you have the correct round greeblie for the right side of the belt. The belt buckles are not in proportion to each other front to back. The black belt also must be the three rows hole black belt which this one is only two.
Thirdly, the vest does not have the proper spacing for the back channel loops. There is also no large back pocket. The moon pocket does not have the small rectangular pocket on top of it. Fourthly, the pants do not appear to have the riding seam in the back or the pin tuck in front for formal status.

Those are some quick observations. If you have any questions on the proper look for this items, there are numerous build threads in the Fringe area for you to use and we are all here for you to ask questions! I know it seems like a lot but correcting those issues is the only way forward to approval. I believe if you have the talent to put together what you have already, the mods mentioned will not be much of a challenge for you.

Respectfully,
Conley Nichols - Nikkos Khann
DB94 CO, Fringe LCJ

'I've got a bad feeling about this!'
Docking Bay 94 Commanding Officer 2011-2014
Comlink Admin - Fringe LCJ,
Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: