About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a35a5a8b03939eaa9eb2796fac48c44bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Dagobah Base Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Dagobah Base Website Reply with quote

As many of you already know, we have been trying to get our own website up and running. The previous company we were going through was not working out and we also had a changing of webmaster as well.

Wayne is our webmaster now for the base and has been working on getting us up and running on a different host site. The previous host site that I was paying for myself just doubled the price on me and auto-renewed without asking me, so I cancelled it and got some of my money back minus $35.00 for cancelling. Confused

We have saved the site name and have gotten with a new host site. We will need to come up with $62.05 to make the site fully operational, with Wayne's help. This is a very reasonable price for a year of web service.

I am asking if any Dagobah members can or wish to donate/pitch in towards the website, you can paypal to me at valkyrieangel@icqmail.com.

I will post to let everyone know if/when we reach $62.05, but we cannot wait because this price is a limited time price with a sale going on currently. Hopefully, after this goes through, we will finally have the website up for everyone to post on the forums for costume builds, events, etc.

Thanks guys and gals! Queen
www.facebook.com/PrincessSandy41280
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
halyonix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sent you some funds. let me know if you need any help designing it. i do website design on the side.
Sabeaux ()
Dagobah Base CO
Dagobah Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome news!.......count me in. Funds heading your way. Mr. Green

"Nothing personal....a contract is a contract!"
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to Paul, Hayley and Keith for donating and helping me with the expense of the website. Smile

Wayne now has the funds and will be working on getting the website up and running!
www.facebook.com/PrincessSandy41280
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ph4red ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Dagobah Calendar Reply with quote

There's a public Google calendar that's been created which includes most of the events as well as others that could potentially impact any events or logistics. Once the site is up and running, I think this calendar will be embedded into the page. Until that happens, there are other ways to view it.

If you have a smart phone, you can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the iCal format, which should be most of them.

It's already been tried on Android phones as well as iPhones - just click the link via your phone and it'll prompt you to subscribe to the calendar. Once you hit subscribe, it should be added.

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/s9756tbk69a7qgaht0flnqc6lo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

You can copy and paste this into any RSS feed reader.

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/s9756tbk69a7qgaht0flnqc6lo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

This is a work in progress. It probably doesn't have everything. If it's missing something, send me a message with the details and it can be added.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dagobah Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: