Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=905040275e9fdca13fad6640d5566dfdMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Maryland Family In Need -- We Need Cards!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrooperPX (David Ramsay)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Maryland Family In Need -- We Need Cards! Reply with quote

ATTENTION ALL RL WITH TRADING CARDS!!!

Across the Star Wars costuming community, we are trying to send them as many trading cards as we can.

Jace_Mereel wrote:
On January 31st, a Maryland family lost everything in a house fire. Worse, they lost their two youngest daughters, Sophie and Madigan. They're surviving daughter, Morgan, is 8 years old and a huge Star Wars fan.

The mom has been asking friends and family to send cards to Morgan with words of encouragement and support while they try to rebuild their lives. A neighbor got in touch with us and we'd love to get on board.

The Plan:

In the next couple weeks, we'd like as many people as we can get to write a card to Morgan. When lots of cards are gathered, we'll set up a time to present all the goodies to Morgan, in person and in costume!

A lot of you have contacts in other garrisons, so please pass this along to them! The more the merrier!

When you're done, you can mail them to me at the below address.

The mom is really excited about this and I know we can blow them away with support. Thanks in advance!

Emily Zalewski
8763 Town & Country Blvd Apt E
ellicott city, md 21043

[img width=650 height=283]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/392872_306058909522994_21912496_n.jpg[/img]

http://www.501st.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=915494
http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/240961/189/Sophie-Lillard-and-Madigan-Lillard-Die-In-Myersville-Md-Fire-Jack-Angela-Morgan-Sadie-Lillard-Taken-To-Hospital

Echo Base - Binghamton, NY
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David. Today I sent a card to the family with four different cards of Echo Base members. One Queen. One Senator. One Trooper. One Hero.
Jaren Valnor (Ryan Miorelli)
Ghost Base CO
Ghost Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim, can you say which members so that the cards aren't duplicated?
I passed this info onto Garrison Carida.

This Jedi has served on 91 missions and counting!

DZ-40201 Garrison Carida: First to advance, last to retreat!
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two cards of Mary Alice, one of my cards, and one of yours Bieber.
Padme of Hidden Lake ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these still needed? I've been dealing with Darth Real-life for a while and just saw this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: