About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8d17675f5c9dc95a1c9cddbd1729e249Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

IL - Hoffman Estates/60192 - Chicago Slaughter- Sat 3/2/2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(1)

User Registered Confirmed
KurodorMon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 pm
Woulf ()
Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Nar Shaddaa Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: IL - Hoffman Estates/60192 - Chicago Slaughter- Sat 3/2/2013
Event: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:00 am

we have been requested to participate in the Chicago Slaughter's Star Wars night.

From the MWG event coordinator, Jon Weger:

Event Name: Chicago Slaughter Football Game
Venue: Sears Centre Arena
Venue address: 5333 Prairie Stone Parkway Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60192 USA
Event Start: March 2 5 PM (Arrive early to be ready at 5, I'll be there at 4 to direct anyone on where to go or anything)
Event End: March 2 9 PM
Event Website: http://www.chicagoslaughter.com
Expected number of attendees: 4000
Requested number of characters: 10
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Comments: We are hosting a Star Wars Theme Night at our football game on Saturday, March 2. Last season, you brought about 10-12 characters including Darth Vader who did our ceremonial coin toss. We would love for your group to come back again this season.
Referred by: I previously worked at the Kane County Cougars and was with the Slaughter last season when you joined us.

Updated info!

Spoke to Erin, the Marketing Director this morning and they were absolutely thrilled with everything that we did last time around. So, for those of you who were there last time it will be old hat. We'll be hanging out on the concourses at 5 when the doors open to mingle, for photos, and to also keep a contingent with the Reed Table to help support C2E2. We'll then take part in the coin toss, have some fun during dances, and other breaks during the game.

Parking will be free, along with tickets for family members. Please provide me with info on who will need a parking pass, tickets for family (their names too), and your first and last name that these tickets will be available under at the gate. I need all of this info from you by the end of the day on Monday 2/25. I will get all of the final details as to where we'll be parking, door to enter, etc. on the Wed 2/25.

Let's have a great turnout..this will be a fun one!

here is the link to the planning thread on the MWG boards.

http://midwestgarrison.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=14220

If you need permission to view link, post here, or sign up and I will relay the info to the EC

Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Outlaw Squadron CO

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base -> Nar Shaddaa Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: