About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=46cb2086145774ea6ae091cd9e8926ebMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Howdy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSmith6322 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Howdy Reply with quote

Hello from Garland. I'm new to costuming. In the next few months I'd like to start a build, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet. Looking for ideas and support.
Garz (Roy Garza)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome! There are many different costumes to do for RL. Kinda depends on what you like and sometimes price. A good entry level costume is a jedi, very recognizable and the standards are pretty straight forward. It gives a good feel for costuming, and if you like it(you definetly will Smile ) branching out into other costuming can be just as rewarding. PM me if you have any questions. I'm pretty knowledgeable, and if i don't know the answer i definetly know the people who do.
Temple Master, Star Temple
RSmith6322 ()

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to be here. Yea, I was thinking jedi, but also like the pilot look. Budget is always an issue, but I like to do my own work. I sling a mean airbrush...
Garz (Roy Garza)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are different members that build the parts for a pilot, if you want i can PM you his information. He has kits that he builds, or he can send you the raw pieces and you can cut and color yourself. The best part is the helmet since you can create any design you want. X-Wing 1
Temple Master, Star Temple
RSmith6322 ()

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely! I'll take any help I can get right now. Jedi looks like it'll be the quickest...of course who ever heard of a balding jedi? That's one good thing about being a pilot or other helemted character....no bald spots....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: